Chapter 3

Still Cam's POV

So we finally arrived at the beach. I hope she is having fun. There was barely anyone here. We both took our shoes off & put our boards in a secret spot. We walked along the shore. "Are you having fun?", I said. "Yes! I'm having so much fun!", she said. "Good! I'm glad you're having fun.", I said.

After about an hour of walking, we headed back. We got our pennyboards & went back to Ashley's house. "I had so much fun! Thanks for all of this.", she said. "No problem! I had fun too but it was all because of your beautiful self!", I said. God! I'm so lame. "Alright thanks. Can't wait for tomorrow.", she said. "Same!", I said.

Ashley's POV

"Same", he said. I went inside and laid on my bed just thinking about him. Why, why, why did it have to be those big brown orbs? I went to sleep thinking of him.

When I woke up I smelled syrup. I went downstairs and saw my dad making pancakes. The pancakes looked so good. "Hey dad!", I said. "Hey honey!", he said. "Grab some & eat if you're hungry.", he said. "I'm starving!", I said. I grabbed some pancakes and poured a lot of syrup on top of them. I totally forgot that tonight I have a date with Cam at 6. I ate all of my food & run upstairs to get ready.

After I got ready I told my dad I was going to the mall & left. Before I got in the car I called Cam and asked if it was casual or dressy. He said dressy. I hung up and drove to the mall. As I arrived at the mall I went to Forever 21 & went upstairs to look for a dress. All I either wanted was a simple & elegant, yet sexy black or red dress.

As I was looking I bumped into a girl. "Oops! Sorry. I totally didn't mean to!", she said. "It's ok. It was my fault anyway!", I said. "What's your name?", she asked. "Ashley.", I said. "That's a pretty name!", she said. "Mines Madison. I don't want to be a creep but can I have your number?", she said. "That's a cool name. And sure!", I said. I gave her my number on a piece of paper. "Thanks! You seem really nice and hope we can be friends.", she said. "Thanks and ok. I have a question.", I said. "Sure what is it?", she asked. "I don't want to be rude but are the type of girl that steals another girls boyfriend?", I asked. "No not at all!!", she said. "Good! By the way can you help me find a dress for my date tonight?", I said. "Yeah totally! What colors?", she said. "Red or black. But I want them to be elegant & simple, yet sexy.", I said. She picked out a really pretty black dress that looked tight fitting. I went to try it on. It was perfect!! I bought it and said thanks and bye to Madison. She was so sweet and perky. I really liked her as a friend.

It was only 2 so I had plenty of time to get ready. I stopped by Chipotle on the way home for lunch. It was so good. After that I went home.

I took a shower. I got out and blow dried my hair. I turned on my curling wand & started to curl my long brown hair. I didn't really like makeup. All I put on was a little mascara. After that I put my dress on and some nude 4 in. heels. I looked so pretty. I looked at the clock and saw that it said 5:30. Cam would be here in 30 min. I sat on the couch waiting on my phone.

It was already 6. The time went by fast. I heard the doorbell ring and saw Cam in the doorway looking more sexy than he already was. "Wow. You look amazing!", he said. "Why thank you! You look mighty handsome!", I said. He took my hand and led me to the car. "Where are we going?", I asked. "You'll see.", he said. We drove not too long before we got there. It was the most beautiful thing ever. It was a table just for us under the lit gazebo. There were rose petals making a pathway to the table. It was so lovely. "Oh, Cam! It's so beautiful!", I said. "I knew you would love it!", he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooo cliffhanger!! Wait till this weekend when I update again. VOTE plz and COMMENT if you want to be one of the girlfriends. You have to comment your name and who you want to be with.

- Ashley