Chapter 7

Cam's POV

I woke up & saw Ashley lying next to me. She looked so cute when she was sleeping.

I went downstairs to make her breakfast. I made her favorite, pancakes and sausage. As I was making it I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Hey!" I said. "Good morning!" Ashley said. "I made your favorite!" I said. "Pancakes and sausage?!?!?!?" she said. "Yep!" I said. "Awh! Thanks babe! You're the best!" she said. "I know!" I said. I put 3 pancakes and 2 sausages on her plate and gave it to her. I got some for my self. "Really good!" she said. "Thanks!" I said. She ate all of hers and so did I. "Wanna go to the beach?" I said. "Heck to the yes!" she said. We went upstairs and changed. After I changed I went downstairs and waited in the living room for her to come down.

Ashley's POV

I got my white and gold chevron bathing suit. I picked an outfit to go overtop. "Ready?" Cam yelled from downstairs. I walked down and said "Yep!" We walked to the beach and took our shoes off before we touched the sand. "Beat you to the water" I said then took off running. As I was running, I ran into someone. "Sorry!" I said as I helped her up. She had blonde hair, brown eyes, and was a few inches shorter than me. She was very pretty. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah." she said. "It was my fault. I was running and I wasn't looking where I was going." I said. "It's ok. What's you're name?" She asked. "Ashley." I said. "Sophie." she said. She gave me her number and was off. Cam and I just put our towels down and laid there and tanned for a little bit. We went into the water, which was lukewarm, and swam and splashed each other for a while.

We got out once our skin started getting wrinkly. "Just to let you know tomorrow I'm inviting all of the Magcon boys over to visit." Cam said. "Ok that's fine." I said. I was so excited to meet the boys and their girlfriends. I've only met Nash, Shawn, and Hayes, besides Cameron but not the others.

We packed up and left. "Did you have fun?" Cam asked me. "Yeah." I said. "I'm glad you're having fun in Cali." Cam said. We arrived at my house and went inside. I ran upstairs and took a shower before Cam did. Then I got out and Cam took one. "Dress casual! I'm taking you out!!" Cam yelled from the bathroom. I went to my closet and took out a pair of acid wash high waisted shorts. Then I found a sheer sleeveless button up with a tie at the bottom. I put on some nice sandals. Then Cam just came out fully clothed.

Cam's POV

I was planning on taking her to a casual restaurant. "Ok ready to go?" I asked her. "Yep. Let's go." she said. Then we left.

We arrived at the restaurant. I knew they had good food because my mom takes me here a lot. We got seated and I ordered my usual. Ashley ordered some alfredo. We talked a lot while we were eating. We talked about our futures. "I want to marry a guy like you. I want 2 kids and a puppy. I want to live in Cali. I don't really have that much for my future." Ashley said. "Neither do I. All I want is a woman like you that I can marry and at least 2 or 3 kids." I said. "We have a lot in common." Ashley said.

We finished our dinner and I payed and we left. "Wow! That was really good!" Ashley said. "Yeah it was." I said. We headed back and I slept over again. Just being in her arms made me feel so much more happier than I was before I found her. I'm hoping that one day I will marry her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's chapter 7. I hope you like it! Don't forget to tell your friend to read my story!

Just wanted to say that knowing that over 200 people read my story gives me such a rush. Every time I update I feel really happy that over 200 people read my story.

Don't for get to COMMENT and VOTE.

Also follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

Instagram- ashley_s1116

Twitter- zayumdallas_