Chapter 16

Ashley's POV
Life was amazing without college, I felt so on edge and living life just right. Today was my graduation. I was up early getting ready while Cameron was getting in a few extra minutes of sleep. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got out, dried my hair and turned on my curling iron. I walked out to wake up Cameron. "Cam, wake up." I said, no reply. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS GET YOUR BUTT UP RIGHT NOW." I yelled. "What?! I'm up, I'm up!" he replied. "We have to get ready for graduation babe." I said, grabbing my clothes. "Wait, that's today?" he asked. "Yup!" I said. "Damn, where did the time go?" Cam said. "Honestly I have no idea, I feel like yesterday we were just strangers meeting for the first time, and now we are graduating from highschool." I said. 

~

We are on our way to the high school that we will never revisit again after today. Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Jack G, Jack J, Carter, Aaron, Shawn, Matt and Taylor would all be meeting together again just like MagCon used to be and I was really happy for them. I was happy that they would get the chance to see eachother before they left for college or to go their separate ways. I don't know what will happen to most of their relationships but I hope they all stick together. 

~

It was my turn to go up to the podium to say my speech, seeing that I was Valedictorian. I was so nervous but I told myself I would do good. I walked up and scanned the crowd for Cameron, finding him he mouthed the words 'you'll do fine', I felt better. "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, um, in the little amount of time I've been living in Cali and going to high school I've...." 

~

After the speech I felt way better. The teacher yelled, "Congrats Class of 2015!!", and we all threw our caps in the air. I kissed Cam and said, "congrats." "Congrats babe." he said. I searched for both my parents and my brother, yes I know they are divorced but whatever. "Mom! Dad!" I said surprised. "Hey honey!" they said at the same time. "Congrats!" my mother said. Woah my mom actually was nice to me for once. "Thanks for everything! I hate to cut this chat short, but I'm gonna be out all night with my friends." I said. "It's alright, just don't do anything stupid." my father said. "I won't!" I said walking away. 

I walked up behind Cam and covered his eyes with my hands. "Who is it?" I said in my manly voice. "Umm, I don't know, Ashley!" Cam said as he turned around. "Wanna get out of here?" Cameron whispered in my ear. "Yes." I whispered back. We walked to the car to go back to my house. 

~

Cameron burst through the door pushing me up against the wall. "Damn you look so beautiful, how did I make you mine?" he said in a deep, low voice. He then hungrily attacked my lips. "Jump." he whispered. So I jumped and he brought me upstairs, carefully set me on the bed and continued to kiss me. I was so into this daze I didn't realize what was happening. I tugged on the hem of Cam's shirt telling him to take it off, he did so. I was mesmerized by his abs, he had pulled of my shirt, which wasn't much to pull off. He stared at my body, I covered my stomach. "Don't do that, you are beautiful inside and out, I love you." he said. We made out for a little bit longer then we got tired. I put my shirt back on but told Cam to leave his off. We layed there while I traced shapes and animals on his chest. "I love you." I said. He lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes, "I love you too." he said then kissed me. We slowly fell into a short slumber. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WhOa it got intense there. lol Whale I'm back!! Next chapter might have drama. Between Nash Ellie and Gilinsky? whaaaa i didn't say anything. I love y'all and i miss writing for my fans. vote and comment?

I LOVE YOU BABES!

twitter-zayumdallas_