Chapter 8

Ashley's POV

I was excited to meet the rest of the guys. I woke up and carefully tried to get out of Cameron's arms. "Hey baby." Cam said. "Sorry to wake you." I said. "You're fine. I was going to wake up soon anyway." Cam said. "Ok. I'm kinda excited to meet the boys!" I yelled. "Babe you don't need to yell. I'm right here." Cam said. "Oh sorry babe." I said. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Cam. "Cereal." Cam said. "Alright cereal it is!" I said. I went downstairs and made the cereal. As I was setting the table I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I instantly knew it was Cameron. My stomach felt like it had a zoo running around inside. Why does he do this to me?? I put out everything and we ate.

-----------------

I got dressed in my casual, a crop top & high-waisted shorts, and curled my hair. I didn't do makeup because I don't like having a caked face. I was so excited for today! I really couldn't wait! They were all coming at 12 and it was only 11. I went downstairs to see a very hot Cameron sitting on the couch. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey princess!" he said. "I'm really excited!" I said. "I could kinda tell, I mean you were kinda talking fast this morning." he said. "Oh. I was?" I said. "Ya. You were." he said. So we just went on our phones and went on Twitter. I got a notification, @camerondallas: I love you. Aww was that an indirect to me or his fans? Probably to both. I tweeted, @zayumdallas_: I love you too. Then Cam's phone dinged. It was my tweet. We both get each others notifications!!

Then after a while there was a knock at the door! I went to open it and all of these boys came rushing inside. "Hey guys!" Cameron said. "Hey Cam! Who's this?" a guy wearing a bandana said. "This is my lovely girlfriend Ashley! Ashley, Taylor, Taylor, Ashley." Cameron said. "Hi." I said. "Hi." Taylor said. This was becoming awkward. So Cameron pointed to everyone and told me their names. "Nash, Shawn, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Carter, and Matthew." Cameron said. We both already knew Matt. "Ashley." I said. "Hi." they all said simultaneously. "I forgot to introduce you to all of their girlfriends!" Cam said. "Ellie, Madison, and Laura. Laura is dating Matt." Cam said. So we all just sat down and talked. "Has anyone else seen the movie Divergent yet?" I asked. "Yes! It's so good!!" Jack J said. We talked about that for a while.

Then a few hours later everyone left. "Bye! It was really nice meeting you!" I said to everyone as they left. I shut the door and said "Wow! That was a rush!" "Yeah! I know they can be a little hyper!" Cam said. Then I went into the kitchen and started making dinner. "Stop. Tonight I'm making you dinner." Cam said.

Cam's POV

"Alright!" she said. I wanted to make her Parmesan crusted chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes. I first got the chicken and cooked it. I grabbed a can of green beans and cooked those too. I found a fast bag of mashed potatoes. I set the table and got the food. "Babe the food's ready!" I yelled. Ashley came into the dining room and sat down. She started eating her food. I hope she thinks it's good! "Wow!! This is amazing!! It tastes so good!" she said. "Thanks babe!" I said. "Welcome! You should cook more often!" she said. Maybe I should.

-------------

We finished dinner, washed the dishes, and put everything away. We both went upstairs and got ready for bed. All I had to do was take off my shirt and pants. I laid there on the bed waiting for my beautiful princess. Ashley came out wearing one of my shirts and some shorts. "Damn! I could get used to seeing you like this!" Ashley said. "And I could say the same about you!" I said. She got in bed and I wrapped my arms around her. She flinched at first but then got used to me and fell asleep. "Goodnight princess." I said, with that I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 500 READS!!! You guys are the best! I can't believe I'm halfway to 1K! This is unbelievable! And I wouldn't have been able to do this without the fans! Thanks so much again!!

I still need girlfriends for Jack and Jack, Taylor, Aaron, and Carter!! I will be picking random people so comment who you want, what you look like, and your name and maybe I'll pick you! Or you can dm me on my twitter!

Twitter- zayumdallas_

Instagram- ashley_s1116