Chapter 29 - Mate bonds are eternal

Zane
This is what I've been missing. I've been missing being buried inside my beautiful mate. Watching her spiral out of control when I left was one of the hardest things I've had to endure and knowing that I couldn't interfere with her plans only made it harder. I'd wanted to be with her, to comfort her. I'd wanted to hold her, to hug her and kiss her and tell her everything would be okay. But I couldn't. She had needed to do things on her own and in her own way. I had respected that. I'd respected it until I realized she was losing herself to the path she'd taken. I couldn't allow that to happen so I came back.

Now that my initial lust has been sated it was time to go slow with her and enjoy her body the way I wanted to.

"How about a bath?"

She rolled to her back and gazed up at me. "Okay."

"I think I like you this way."

"What way?"

"Compliant and ready to please." She rolled her eyes. I knew the docile act wouldn't last beyond tonight. Aria was a challenge. I think she's always going to be a challenge for me.

I got the bath ready and carried her bridal style to the bathroom. After placing her in the tub I joined her and pulled her back against my front. We stayed like that for a few minutes not saying anything but enjoying the silence of each other's company. Feeling her pressed up against me made my cock stir and started to grow hard again.

"Someone's happy."

I chuckled. "Very happy." I reached around to cup one breast while my other hand wondered down to her cunt. Aria moaned. I bit her ear and slipped two fingers in. My tongue soothed the spot I had just bitten. "I love when a clean, smooth, hot, wet cunt is ready and waiting for me. Have I told you how much this pleases me?" My fingers moved in her slowly. "Close your eyes and enjoy, baby. This is for you." She sighed and did just that. I continued playing with her nipples moving back and forth between the left and right while my fingers stroked her picking up the pace. She moved against them slowly. I pinched her nipples and continued like that until she reached her orgasm with the most satisfying ahh I've ever heard.

"I want to take you from behind right now in this tub," I whispered in her ear. She pants. I pushed her forward on her knees without waiting for her acceptance or consent. She was covered by the water except for her head which managed to stay above it. The sight gave me instant gratification. In one smooth thrust, I entered her slick passage. Her hair which had been piled on top of her head fell down around her and floated on top of the water. "Take a deep breath," I ordered. She complied. As soon as she did, I pushed her head down in the water pulled out of her and slammed back in with a powerful thrust. It was absolutely invigorating seeing her at my mercy like that. When she started to struggle I pulled her up and slowed my thrusts to timely strokes. Once she was comfortable, I repeated my earlier action. It was utterly thrilling to have her this way. It brought out the possessive controlling side of me, the side that wanted her to obey and take whatever I give her without questions or complaints. This continued until she came, and I took her until I came with a powerful yet low growl.

"Are you secretly trying to kill me?"

I chuckled. "I should punish you for being so stubborn and defiant lately. But kill you? I'd never. I don't think I'd be able to survive in a world without you after knowing you." I kissed the side of her neck and stayed there.

"Me either."

"Sit on the edge of the tub." I pushed her away gently and she positioned herself like I'd told her to. I moved over to her, my eyes looking only at one place. She spread her legs in invitation. "Why can't you always be this acquiescent?"