Chapter 10 - Ultimatum

NOT EDITED

Chapter 10 - Ultimatum

Eli
"So you can't cook. What else can't you do princess Aria, besides fuck my brother?"

She spun around at the sound of my voice, and Zane's phone slipped from her hand.

"How did you get here?"

"Ask questions that make sense, Aria. I can call you Aria, right? You'll be my sister after all. The question you should be asking is why am I here when you're already here? You're supposed to be taking care of my brother but you can't even feed the damn man. What the hell did he do to get saddled with such an incompetent mate?"

"Excuse me? Incompetent?"

"That's what I said." I started pulling the ingredients that I would need from their different areas.

"You're not fucking him, correction, you won't fuck him and now I find out you can't even cook to feed your man either. What CAN you do?"

"Whether I fuck my mate or not isn't any of your business, your majesty."

"You can call me Eli, and it is my business. You want to know why? Because the longer you wait, the weaker he'll become from being around you. And when he becomes weak, things like the flu or a common cold can affect him. Then I will have to leave whatever it is I am doing to go take care of him because you can't."

"What the hell is your problem? You sound like a jealous lover. You are so used to monopolizing all of Zane's time that you see me as a threat. If I didn't know any better I'd think you have intimate feelings for your own brother."

"Think whatever you wish." I went to work making the soup the way I knew Zane liked it. He was very particular. That was something she'd have to deal with. I bet she doesn't even know what kind of food he likes to eat. I added fuel to the fire I knew was blazing inside of her. "If you don't want to fuck him, there are plenty of women who will."

Those grey eyes glared at me. With the combination of that stare and her unique eyes, I could see why Zane was attracted to her.

"You're lacking and you're weak. Until you address that, you will never be good enough for my brother."

She reared back as if I had slapped her.

"Fuck you! I will not apologize for being who I am."

I laughed. I was warming up to her fiery attitude. I wasn't quite there yet though.

"Although you're lacking, it doesn't mean it can't be fixed. It's quite an easy fix actually. First, you're going to come over here and learn how to make chicken soup the only way my brother likes it. I'd say learn to cook, but you modern day witches seem to find the thought abhorrent, never mind the act itself. After that, and when my brother gets well, you're going to fuck his brains out, or let him fuck your brains out. Either is okay by me. You can work out the details between yourselves."

"You have no shame at all. Some things aren't meant to be discussed between strangers."

"I beg to differ. Anything that has to do with Zane, I have a right to discuss. In the long run you'll see I'm only helping you. Why are you fighting the attraction? It's obvious how much you want each other. Why wait? That insane attraction you feel is only going to get worse. The longer you stay around each other, the more that want will intensify until it turns into a need. You won't be able to keep your hands off each other. So just put him and yourself out of this misery you are living in."

"Is that what it's like with you and the Queen?"

Of course I didn't answer her ridiculous question.