Chapter 19 - Clearing the air

NOT EDITED

Chapter 19 - Clearing the air

Zane
"Mr. Bruudan, you have a call on the line."

"Put it through...Zane Bruudan here." I listened to the agent from the credit company go into details about suspicious activities on my card while I checked to see if I had it. I didn't.

"We were concerned about certain activities so we decided to call and find out before actually putting a ban on the card."

"That's no problem at all. What exactly are these suspicious activities?"

She went into the details quickly. Apparently I bought myself an entire apartment complex, three cars, two bikes, rented out a villa in Paradise Universe for a year and bought myself a yacht to go along with it. What the fuck do I need a yacht for?

"Allow whatever purchases made to go through. My wife has my card." No doubt shopping, I thought.

"Of course Mr. Bruudan."

I hung up and massaged my temples. Aria must be really ticked off to buy a yacht that will never be used. This isn't like her. Normally she would attack the situation head on, but she chose a different approach this time. Fine then, two can play at this little game. I'll let her have her day. Tonight will be my night.

I was a little excited at the turn things had taken. Passive aggressive Aria seemed like a lot of fun. I could handle that.

I took off work for the rest of the day. I had things to do, stuff to plan, a mate to play with.
______________

"Good after Mr. Bruudan. Welcome to Exotic Fantasies Boutique. How may we assist you today?"

"I'm looking for some exotic lingerie for my wife."

"It will be my pleasure to assist you today."

"If it's possible, could you please keep your thoughts to yourself? As you can see, I'm not interested."

Her face got red.

"Of course. Please accept my sincerest apology."

I nodded in acknowledgement and made quick work of the store picking out things I'd like to see her in as well as things I knew she'd like. I'd prefer her naked at all times, but lingerie is sexy and my mate is also sexy. Pairing the two would be a bonus for me. I bought other things like scented candles, massage oils, rose petals and bath oils. It was time for me to work my charm on my mate. I decided to buy some toys just in case. They could always be stored for future use if necessary. I wanted the night to be as close to perfect as possible.

As soon as I got all that I had needed I went home to prepare for the night ahead. Tonight Aria wouldn't know what hit her.

The hardest part was setting up the room the way I wanted it to be. I chose one our other bedrooms to use for what I had in store.

I made quick work of setting up the room the way I wanted it to look. The massage table was set and ready with the oils situated close by. The bed was made with silk sheets I had picked out earlier, and the outfit I wanted her in tonight was also placed on the bed. The candles had been positioned the way I'd like them to be, only left to be lit, and a few rose petals graced the floor. I didn't want to overdo it. By the time I was finished with the room it was already after four. I had about two hours to prepare dinner before Aria returned.

Dinner was simple. Cream soup as an appetizer, Italian salad, pasta with homemade meat sauce, garlic bread and both red and white wine. I had everything prepared and ready by the time Aria walked through the door. I'd also showered.