Chapter TWO

Eunwoo's statistics weren't wrong, it started pouring when they got into the club.
Myungjun was glad he had an umbrella, otherwise he would have been soaked to the bone and.. many, unnecessary things would be revealed.

The amount of pheromones in this area made him want to throw up. The stench of sex and booze was hanging in the area, police officers already there, investigating the area.

"God, this place stinks. What do we have here, Tae?" Myungjun said, shaking his umbrella out so it didn't drip on the ground. He pushed it into Eunwoo's hand, signaling him to hold it.

"Well, what else? Some dude rented out a woman here, and then all of a sudden. Fucking murder. We don't know much about the assaulters information, the place doesn't have cameras. Imbeciles.." The guy, nicknamed 'Tae' complained.

"Why don't they have cameras?"
" 'Privacy of our clients is most important ' " He quoted, and Eunwoo heard Myungjun curse under his breath.

Tae suddenly noticed Eunwoo, and he nudged Myungjun.
"New partner? Seems a little robotic, don' it?" Smirked the guy, and Myungjun elbowed him.

"No fucking shit."
"Ok, fine. Come on. I'll show you to the room"
Myungjun followed Tae, and Eunwoo took that as his cue to follow on too.

He scanned the place for any evidence, and his eyes caught sight of a small camera like device hidden away in the corner.
He took a picture of it, and stored it back in his memory just in case he might need it.

No cameras for privacy, but there was one single camera right there.

They entered a room with the stench of a corpse rotting already.
She was lying on the ground, blood leaking out of her mouth and bruises all over her body.

"God, poor girl" Myungjun spoke, huffing out and crossing his arms.
"Sick fuck, no wonder" Tae agreed, while Eunwoo scanned the room.

Something was lodged inside the girls mouth.
He gave the umbrella back to Myungjun and kneeled down beside the girl, pulling her lips apart gently.

"Ah- Eunwoo! Get your fucking hands off her! You'll mess with the body!" Myungjun scolded, poking him with the tip of the umbrella.

Eunwoo ignored him and dug in her mouth, before pulling out what seemed like an ice cube.
But.. it wasn't melting. It emitted a cold vibe, making the small area of the air cold.

"She had this in her mouth. It's a synthetic ice cube, usually used for decoration of drinks, such as cocktails and soft drinks" Eunwoo said, straightening up again.

Tae pulled on gloves and took the ice cube, bringing it out of the room and taking it to more of the evidence they found.

"She must have drank a cold drink.. the ice cube contained ethanol, which is alcohol. It also contained Temazepam, which is normally used to treat insomnia" Eunwoo explained.

Myungjun nodded slowly, gesturing with his hand to continue.
"It looks like the dosage of Temazepam went as high as 40mg. The victim was drugged, and then I can only assume, from the analyzed injuries, raped"

Eunwoo turned around and saw a knife with the number 2 beside it.
He went to it and scanned it, finding some fingerprints on it. There was a weird liquid on it, too.

"I think an android may have been involved"
"Yes, sherlock. We know that much. But what? An android raped a human? They're not conscious, they wouldn't stoop that low .. but then again, ah fuck this technology makes my head hurt" He growled, rubbing his temples.

Eunwoo scanned the area again, seeing trickles of blood venturing out of the room - blood that wasn't easily viewed to the naked eye..

"I have a theory" He piped up.
"Go on"