Chapter THREE

The two finished up their work there, and the clock struck 10pm.
The whole day had flown past far too quick for Myungjun. All he wanted right now, was to go home, get into bed and sleep.

The android beside him constantly flickered between orange and red lights, which seemed odd. Could it be his system reparing?

As soon as he stepped outside, his heart sank when he realised it was still lashing.
"Fuck!" He cursed out loud, taking out the umbrella and attempting to open it.
Instead, it made a weird snapping noise, and it completely broke.
"This has to be a joke" He said, eyes wide.

"Is there a problem, Captain?"
"No! Fuck off for a second, would ya?" He snapped, and pulled on his hood, looking at both sides of the road and dashing across.

Eunwoo titled his head in confusion, before an instruction popped up.

Follow Mr.Kim.

He decided to follow Myungjun, even though it technically went against the command 'Fuck off for a second'.

He crossed the road, following the figure as it turned into an alley.
As soon as Myungjun got there, he got out the spray in his pocket and sprayed it onto his neck, rubbing it in thoroughly.

"What are you doing, Captain?"
Myungjun dropped the can, jumping at the sudden voice, whirling around with a hiss.
"Oh for fucks sake, Eunwoo I told you to stay!" He growled, red spreading across his wet cheeks.

"I apologize for my behaviour, Captain. It will not ha—"
Suddenly, he stopped. He sniffed the air and noticed there was a flowery, coffee, and a little rusty like scent around Myungjun.

A new scent was spreading across him, but he analyzed him before it completely engulfed him.

This time, his rank didn't say unknown.

"Captain, you're an omega?-"
"Shut up!" Myungjun snapped, shushing him.
Eunwoo blinked as his light flickered orange, looking down at him.

Great. Absolutely great!
He had been hiding he was an omega for 5 years. 5 fucking years.
And how did he get busted now?
To a damn Alpha android.

"Don't. You dare. Tell anyone. Got it?" Myungjun threatened.
"Got it. But you are an omega, am I correct?"

"Well yeah! Is there a problem?!" He snarled, canines ready to pounce and bite.
"No. I do find your natural scent quite appealing, though. Why hide it?"

There was a genuine hint of curiosity behind that voice.
Myungjun relaxed and took his hand away from the androids throat.
"The office is made up of Alphas. You think they want an omega being a captain of 20 alphas?" Grumbled the other, kicking a can out of the way.

"Rank doesn't determine how well a person does at their job" Eunwoo pointed out.
"You think I don't know that? But those bitches will maul me the second they find out. Only my boss knows about it - and. Well. You" He said.

"I understand."

There was a bit of a silence before there was a rumble of thunder up ahead.
"Fuck. Are you waterproof?"

A small smile played at the corners of the androids lips.
"Of course I am, Captain."
"Okay. Fine. I'm going home, but I'm gonna stop at the station for a small while. I need to pick up some stuff."

"Got it."

Myungjun headed to his car, masking his scent as well as possible.
He hopped into his car, humming gently at the warmth when he came inside.
He heard the door open and Eunwoo came in, practically soaking, but he didn't seem to be bothered at all.

But the omega was bothered.
"You're getting water all over my seat!" He grumbled, super annoyed.
"I apologize, should I leave the car?"
"What? No. You'll just get more soaked and I'm- I'm not gonna leave you here to walk back. They'll fine me, knowing Electro.corp."

"Understood."

The ride back was silent, except for what Myungjun thought of as whirring fans.
He could only think it was Eunwoo making those noises, but he didn't talk to the thing. He was still angry at it for not only finding out he was an omega, and the fact that he got his car seat all wet.

"We're here. Come if you want, I'm assuming they're gonna leave you here in some compartment to charge over night anyway"

Eunwoo was about to go into detail on how he needn't be charged, when Myungjun was already out the door, rubbing the fake pheromones into his skin.
He twisted the handle and opened the car seat, being met with rain drops splashing onto his artificial skin.
He closed the door and followed Myungjun inside, noticing the change in temperature.

They went through iron doors and then ended up in the same room as he was before.
"Mr.Kim! Eunwoo! You two are back" Jinwoo noticed, and waved to them, in which Eunwoo waved back.

Eunwoo followed Myungjun into an office, but the omega whirled around just as he was about to enter.
"Stay outside. And don't come in unless I tell you to. Understand?"
"Understood"

Myungjun scoffed softly and entered the office, closing the door behind him.
Eunwoo hummed gently and sat down on a chair, entering repair mode as his shoulder damages repaired more.

A solid 10 minutes passed, and the door opened again, Myungjun coming out, looking stressed beyond words.
He left without a word, and Myungjun was about to go to Jinwoo, when a hand was rested on his shoulder.

"Eunwoo?"
"Yes, Mr.Bae?"

"I assume you know of Myungjun's rank now, yes?"
"Yes. He has presented as a healthy, male omega. His statistics-"
"No, Eunwoo. No details. All I want you to do is protect him. Okay? Yeah you still have your little missions, but keep an eye on him for me. He can hide his scent all he wants, but as soon as he starts drinking, it just.. oozes out"

"I have that noted, sir"
"Okay. Follow him, I can only assume he's gone to the bar, two streets down. He's gonna black out today if you don't keep an eye one him" Mr.Bae sighed.

"I will have your mission accomplished, Mr.Bae" Eunwoo nodded, a new instruction appearing on his software.

"Thank you son. You might be metal and screws, but damb you're useful"