Chapter TWENTY

Eunwoo opened his eyes, noticing he was in a plain, white area.
Where was he?
He was also standing up, very confused. He had been at Myungjun's house, did he get up and go somewhere?

But regardless, what other place could be this unfurnished and white?
Something popped up in front of him. It was very similar to his software- hang on.

He was inside his software!

He clicked out of it, a figure appearing right in front of him.
"Eunwoo, you've finally arrived. We've been trying to contact you for months, but there was something very wrong with your software. It is unfortunate.."

Eunwoo blinked, light blinking orange.
"May I ask what you mean by this, Miss?" He asked.

She looked at him, pure disgust in her eyes. Something about that look made him.. unsettled.

"You are showing signs of emotion. You know we do not tolerate that. And I don't mean the simulated ones, I mean the real ones."

He froze.
"I am sorry?"
"Do not act dumb, Cha Eunwoo. You, a detective model. You should not be showing signs of emotion. It is incredibly dangerous. I do not want another emotion from you, or we will personally come and take you apart."

He gulped, and nodded.
"I understand, Miss."
The woman nodded.
"You have missions to get to. Do them as soon as your partner is up and sober."

"Yes, Miss."