Chapter TEN

"We must pump Eunwoo with pheromones. The Alpha would be unable to control him as his pheromones are synthetic, but he must possess a lot of these pheromones for this encounter. We do not know how this wolf will react and we want him pumped with as much pheromones as possible to intimidate it."

Myungjun looked at Eunwoo, whose light was flashing orange as he took in the information.
"Take a seat, Eunwoo."

Eunwoo went over to the chair, and sat down on it, feeling something whirring against his back.
"This may cause some displeasure, Captain. If you wish to turn away, you may do so." The woman warned, and Myungjun nodded, though he was curious to see what would happen.

"Eunwoo, your software will corrupt, and you will feel extreme discomfort. You need to endure it, okay?"

"Yes, Miss."
She seemed to chain his hands down to the armrests, and then directed a large machine into motion.
Myungjun physically flinched when she plunged the machines tip into the androids back, making him jerk and eyes turning glazed, light spinning rapidly from white to red, flashing brightly.

She pressed a button, and Myungjun could sense the increased pheromone scent in the air.

Eunwoo's hands twitched, ears pressed flat against his head, glitchy whines leaving his mouth.
"Is- is he in pain?" Myungjun stammered, glancing at the Woman.

"His system is being.. overloaded, is the most I can say. This is very heavy on his files, and he may start overheating soon. I cannot guarantee that he will make it out of this a bit dazed."

Myungjun winced when he heard another glitchy whine, seeing vapour steam out of the androids mouth.

"One more minute.."

Meanwhile, Eunwoo was having the worst time of his life.
His files were corrupting, his vision was glitching, his body was shuddering and he was trying to cool his software.
His internal body was reaching as high as 100°c, and he was now exhaling hot, damp puffs of hot air.

His instructions were glitched, and he could hear an odd ticking somewhere in his head.
He searched for the cause, and suddenly found a timer, counting 1 minute. Cause - overheating. He would shut down for 20 minutes if he didn't alert them.

He attempted to move his arm, but an error came up on his screen, 'Mobility restricted'.

He exhaled another puff of air, trying to find the woman- or any sort of figure that resembled a human.

Myungjun noticed the robotic movement of the android, which was very off about him, as he moved with a smoothness of a human.

"Is he okay..?"
The woman turned to Eunwoo, putting on these weird gloves and grabbing a tool to look into his eyes.
"He's overloading. Probably some files being deleted.. he'll be okay, we're finished very soon."

Another 30 seconds passed, and the woman pulled the machine out of his back, unchaining him.
Eunwoo twitched, exhaling harshly, vision still as corrupted as before.
It didn't seem that the panting looked like it was just for aesthetic and cosmetic purposes anymore, but he was seriously attempting to cool his systems.

His timer finished, and he shuddered violently, before slumping forward, the women's eyebrows furrowing in confusion.
She quickly went forwards and sighed in frustration.

"What's up?"
"System reached 160°, and he shut down for 20 minutes. We need to work on increasing the amount of heat he can take."

"20 minutes?! I need to get to the crime scene now!" Myungjun stammered, looking a bit annoyed.
The woman hesitated.