Chapter FOUR

Eunwoo's instruction was displayed to him in the middle of his software, and it slowly made itself crouch away into the corner, awaiting its point of destination.

- Find Mr.Kim

He rounded a corner, and found the bar that Mr.Bae told him about.
It had 'Rudy's and Sam's' written on a plaque in bold writing.
He scanned the place to take in its location and appearance, before heading for the door.

He pushed it open and a gentle jingle went off, announcing a new customer.
Eyes turned to look at him, and some started whispering about him.
"What the hell is a robot doing here?"

"Gonna drink itself dead huh?"

"Imagine its stressed. Can robots feel stressed?"

"Plastic asshole"

He ignored all of these comments and scanned all of the faces there, finding Myungjun close to the bartender.
He seemed to have a clear drink poured into his small cup, and by analyzing it further, it was vodka.

"Captain. I'd thought I'd find you here. I didn't seem to be wrong" Eunwoo said, and Myungjun looked up.
"What the fuck are you doing here? Go back to the department. Play with your metal dick or something, leave me alone" He growled, downing it in one gulp.

"I'm afraid I cannot do so. My mission is to accompany you"
"Your mission?!" He spluttered, "Who gave you that mission?!"
"Mr.Bae"

"Fucking knew it" Myungjun snarled, ordering another drink.

He observed him for a while, before he moved forward.
"Open your mouth, please"
Myungjun raised an eyebrow.

"Why? No"
"Captain, it is necessary"
"No. Fuck off"

"Captain, I apologize for this"
He had grabbed the omega's jaw and forced his mouth open, swiping two fingers across his tongue before taking them away.

Myungjun coughed, growling when he was finished.
"And what the hell did you get from that, huh?!" He grunted.

"You have 2% alcohol in your bloodstream so far. Maybe you should tone it down a little" Eunwoo said.
"I won't let a robot tell me what to do." Myungjun mumbled.

"I am not telling you to stop. I am simply suggesting it. It would be beneficial to your diet-"
"SHUT-"

Heads turned and Myungjun hid his face in embarrassment, pissed at the android.
"Eunwoo. I told you to keep quiet about it!" He hissed to the android.
"I apologize. It will never happen again"

"Yeah, right it won't.. stubborn bitch.."

He drank a couple more shots while Eunwoo stayed by his side, playing with a bottle cap he found nearby. He made it roll around and let it travel along his hands, Myungjun eventually watching what he was doing too.

"Captain? You appear to be intoxicated, and your scent is starting to protrude and appear more and more. I think it is time I take you h-"

"Hey there cutie."
Myungjun spun around to be met with a buff Alpha- a bit too close in his personal space.
He backed away a little, but he decided to see what the wolf wanted.

"Mind buying you another drink? Something a bit heavier. You seem to be pretty good at taking this much alcohol into yourself" He said, voice slurred a little.

"Uh, no. No thanks. I'll just stick to my own drink, thanks though" Myungjun said, taking another drink.
"Oh come on, I know you want another drink."

"I said no, thanks for the offer"

Myungjun noticed Eunwoo's light pulsating at a yellow colour, and his eyes were fixated on the Alpha.