Chapter SIX

"You were on cameras, weren't you? The murder was reported 12 hours ago. You didn't step up to say you saw shit on cameras. Why didn't you?"

"I-I didn't!"
"Bullshit!"
Files were slammed down onto the table.

"We have solid evidence of you sitting in the camera room. You were on shift when the murder happened. The camera was angled awkwardly in the bathroom, but you could most certainly see what happened. And even if not, you could damn well see what happened in the main hall!" The interrogator growled, angry Alpha pheromones radiating off of him.

"I swear I didn't! Please, you have to believe me!" The beta cried, shaking.
"Fucking LIAR!"

Eunwoo and Myungjun finally appeared, walking through the door and appearing on the other side of the glass. They could easily see the interrogator and the suspect, who was on the verge of a breakdown.

"Stay here, yeah? Watch for any sudden movements. If anything happens, you better get your plastic ass in there and get us out." Myungjun warned the android, and Eunwoo nodded.

"I understand."

Myungjun went into the room, and ushered the alpha out of there.
The Alpha growled and grumbled, noticing Eunwoo watching the room.
"Who are you?" He asked, confused on what he was doing here.

"Hello. My name is Eunwoo, I am here on a mission" Eunwoo replied, scanning the others face.

Park Minhyuk. 22 years old. Alpha. Interrogator. Has been given disciplinary warnings throughout the past 4 months.

"Mission, eh?"
"Yes."

"Never seen you around! You a new rookie or something?" Minhyuk asked, leaning against the door frame.

"No. I have worked in the police department for 3 months. I have been assigned to be partners with Captain Myungjun." Eunwoo stated, Minhyuk nodding.

"Hm. I see-"
He suddenly noticed that there was a light flickering near Eunwoo's temple, and he froze.

"Wait. You're an android?"
"Yes."

Minhyuk scowled.
"God, fucking pathetic. An android? A piece of plastic? Is handling murders? What on earth did they think?"

"I have been designed to work at a Police area, my sensors are updated fully and my creator can assure you that I am a detective model. You may search up my model online, if you wish so."

"No thanks. Get on with your work"
Minhyuk left in a hurry, slamming the door behind him.
His light flickered orange, before it went back to white.

He turned his attention back to the glass panel, where the two were sitting.

He enabled his advanced hearing and began listening.

"You were on cameras yesterday?"

"No! I wasn't! I didn't have my shift yesterday!"

"Don't lie. We damn well know you were on shift, we have proof from your manager. Tell me, why didn't you tell anyone when you saw the victim get murdered?"

"I didn't see them get murdered, for fucks sake! I'm telling you all I know. I was at home when the murder happened. I swear, I wasn't involved with the killing of the dude"

"You're just making this difficult for yourself. If you own up, you might get less time in prison. Now speak, come on. We do not have all day"