Chapter 36

Gerard's P.O.V

​I dropped Mysty on the bed and climbed over her. I leaned down and kissed her.
"We don't really have time for this just yet." I groaned.
​"Why?" She asked, grinning. "Thought you said we're on honeymoon?"
​I laughed. "Using my own words against me?" I asked as I stroked the back of my hand down her left cheek.
​"You've been saying them since we got here." She reminded me. 
​I groaned again. "We have reservations."
​"For what?"
​"The theatre." I sighed. "We're going to see a show then have a meal afterwards. Then a moonlight walk on the beach. Then we can sit on the beach for a while." I smirked. "Maybe make love under the stars."
​She laughed. "I wondered when that would come into it."
​"Well. We are..."
​"..On honeymoon." We said together. Then laughed.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​"Well..."
​"....we are." We said together again.
​"Stop it." I whined.
​Mysty laughed. "Stop being predictable then." She said as she pulled me down for a kiss.
​Predictable? I'm predictable? Okay. Time to change that. I moved off her and stood up, grinning down at her. "Go open your present and be ready to go in ten minutes." I smiled at her shocked look. Then I headed to the closet to get dressed in a black suit, trying to ignore the boner. I tried to think of something, anything to make it go. Then it hit me. Bob in a dress. Boner gone. Yes.
​But as soon as I saw Mysty in the black strapless dress I'd bought her, it was back with a vengeance. Great. Bob in a dress. Bob in a dress. I closed my eyes. Bob in a dress. Bob in a dress. Gone. But I still have to open my eyes. How am I going to get through tonight?​​​​​​​​​​​​