The Ram and His Son

[No one's POV]

Though he would never admit it, Tommy had gotten attached to the royal family. He followed Phil around like a lost puppy, trailing behind the king at every opportunity he got, constantly asking questions. He saw Wilbur and Techno as older brothers, jabbing fun at them, insulting them if they did something wrong that he did right. It had gotten to the point he would get upset when they had to do some royal business without him. 

[Tommy's POV]

Tommy hung upside down on the swing in the garden, reading a book about Theseus. Techno had told no one he spent most of his time in this small, abandoned section of the grounds. He had once asked him why it had been left alone but the prince had ignored him, immediately changing the subject to Greek mythology something Tommy had taken quite a liking too. While Technoblade had told no one about the avian's little garden the masked man often came into it to check on him. 

"Tommy." 

The boy moved the book from his face, standing there was the prince he had just been thinking about. Instead of his usual white ruffled gothic shirt and leather trousers he was wearing a medieval style ice blue suit, though he still wore his blood red cape and pig mask. He was holding something similar to what he was wearing in his arm, but smaller.

"Prime I'm underdressed aren't I?" The blonde snorted, continuing to hang from the swing.

"Yeah, you are. Also don't read like that, you'll strain your eyes." He told him, causing the avian to hastily move himself so he was no longer upside down.

"What the fancy clothes for big man?" Tommy asked him, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

"Meeting with the leader of L'manberg and his kid, dad wants you to tag along too." The prince answered, watching as the boys face lit up "Take this, you need to be ready in like, an hour." Techno put the folded clothes into Tommy's hands before walking off. 

It had been an hour since Technoblade had told Tommy to get ready, now he was standing in the main hall in front of a marble fountain. The fountain didn't work of course, it was mainly there for decoration. The avian rocked back and forth on his heels, impatiently waiting for the leader of L'manberg to arrive. He had been to L'manberg before, he had been about 11 and had run away from the orphanage after a particularly bad argument with one of the staff members. He had made a great friend there, he had helped him hide from the workers who had travelled to the city to search for him until the pair were inevitably found.

As he thought about that time, the sound of hooves against rock hit his ears. Two ram hybrids had just walked through the castles main door. The one on the left was wearing a black suit with a deep red tie, large horns were supporting a pair of goat ears, his eyes were a piercing red just like Techno's. The one to the left however, was someone he recognised. He had brown fluffy hair that was covering his eyes, his horns were slightly shorter then the man on the lefts were, he had long floppy goat ears, he was also wearing a suit and tie, but the tie was horribly tied and the sleeves of the suit jacket were rolled up, revealing horrible scarring up his left arm. The pair both wore shorts over their goat legs, which somehow appeared formal. The boy on the right noticed Tommy and beamed, neither were thinking as they ran straight towards each other hugging the other tightly.

"Tubbo!" The avian exclaimed.

"Tommy!" The goat hybrid squealed. "How? How are you here?"

"Honestly I don't even know!" The taller laughed. 

They had both completely forgot about the adults in the room until Phil forced a cough, capturing the two excited friends attention. 

"Why don't you two go into the garden to catch up?" The king offered them both, to which Tommy took off down the hall running, Tubbo following behind him immediately not even waiting for his companions permission.

The blonde led the brunette through the bushes, leading him to his section of the garden. The pair sat on the bench and the taller took out an old music disc labelled Cat.

"Oh my Prime you kept those random discs we stole?" The goat snorted, watching as his friend placed the disc into a music box near the bench they were sitting on.

"Of course I did! I didn't have one at the orphanage and now I do!" The boy grinned as a soft, joyful tune began to play. The pair sat on the oak bench, happily chatting away together. 

Yeah, Tommy definitely wasn't alone.

________________________________________________________________________________

end of chapter 5! also yes the other goat is Schlatt but im betting you already knew that. unless i get an idea at 4am the next chapters gonna be delayed i have no clue what to write next i mean hey at least i have key plot points! thats a start!

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 862