Green Eye, Red Eye.

TW FOR GORE!!!! LIKE, RN.

[???'s POV]

The enderman staggered through the woods, purple blood flowing through their wounds.

They needed help. Now.

Their adrenaline and pure fear of death kept them going, forcing their body to keep walking. Though that walk was more of a stumble, finally a small gap in the trees aloud them to see someone. 

Walking straight towards the forest.

The person had long baby pink hair that was tied in a loose braid, they wore a cream medieval looking shirt along with leather trousers and a pig mask that covered half their face. A dark red cloak flowed behind them, a crown was placed delicately on their head. 

Seeing this person made the tall teen move faster, weak stumble now turning into a full on run. They pushed themselves forward using the trees, giving them a small boost. The enderman ran out of the forest, the person noticed them and began bracing for battle. 

That was until, they collapsed.

Cold, damp mud met their skin and clothes. They looked over to the only person who could save them, as the masked person ran to their aid.

"Help." They begged before their vision became black.

[Techno's POV]

Techno began to panic as he held the bleeding enderman in his arms. Prime knows how it got these injuries, or even knew how to speak English but that didn't matter right now.

Right now it needed help.

!!END OF GORE LOL!!

The prince wasn't too sure why he was helping the poor creature, but it seemed different to other endermen. First off half of it's skin was white, it also had one red and one green eye. Not the usual terrifying purple normal endermen had. Not only that but it spoke English, it had not been much of course but it was still enough to convey the message. 

"Help." The word rang through the mans head as he handed the enderman to a very confused Fundy and his other medics.

 It had sounded so terrified.

It had looked so afraid.

It was shaking, shaking in his arms until it fell unconscious due to blood loss.  It had stared right into his eyes, he now understood why it was so afraid. 

It didn't want to die.

Technoblade couldn't remember the last time he had been afraid of dying. He had been in many battles, had been out numbered many times yet he always lived. He slaughtered millions of soldiers easily without a scratch earning him the name of The Blood God. He didn't like it, he didn't want to be known for his past yet that was how he was known.

Techno was broken out of his thoughts by Fundy.

"The enderman is awake, your highness." The fox told the prince.

The masked man stood up immediately, pushing past the medic. Sitting up in one of the beds of the medical ward was a very calm enderman. It perked up at the sight of the prince, smiling and waving at him like a madman.

"Thank you! Thank you for saving me!" The creature chirped as Technoblade sat down.

"No problem, you have a name?" He asked, he truly was intrigued. It could speak English.

Fluently.

"Uhm, it's Ranboo, you can call me Ranboo." It replied sheepishly, shying away from the prince.

"I'm Technoblade, how did you get those injuries? Failed teleport or something?" the masked man questioned.

"Oh! No I can't teleport!" Ranboo chuckled to himself, "I actually have no clue, I can't remember much, I don't even remember my parents!" 

Odd. The enderman truly didn't seem to care about the fact he had forgotten his family.

"How old are you?" The more questions Techno asked the more this felt like an interrogation.

"16. I think. 16 or 17!" It nodded, sure of it's answer.

"How'd you learn to understand English?" Technoblade queried it.

"Like almost everything, I don't remember, I just kinda woke up one day and knew it. Came in handy huh?" Ranboo joked.

This was going to take a while.

______________________________________________________________________________

pspspspspspsps techno and ranboo duo pspspspspsps

THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE RANBOO CENTRED. 

i enjoyed writing this chapter sm omg i didnt even think i was going to write it because haha writers block go brrrr but uh i need to introduce the characters.

and so i wrote this. ohhh my god i love my version of ranboo sm already.

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 744