Piglin Child

[Ranboo's POV]

Ranboo and Tubbo wandered through the oak forest, the enderman walking a few paces behind the goat as not to over take him. Tommy was planning to go as well, but the pair had refused to take him with them.

"What! Why can't I come?!" The avian complained, though he knew quite well why he wasn't allowed.

"Tommy, you haven't slept since your therapist started staying in the castle." The brunette sighed, "Use the day he's having in the town to sleep. Please."

"Tubbo has a point." Ranboo mentioned.

"Oh my Prime you're intentionally leaving me out!" The blonde cried, sitting down on the enderman's soft bed. "Is this the end of the bench trio?"

"No, it's not." The shortest of the group stated, pushing the younger so he was lying down. "Go to sleep."

"Whatever." He grumbled, turning over so he wasn't facing the 2.

In all honestly Ranboo was a lot calmer knowing Tommy was asleep and not staying awake wandering around the castle at unprimely hours of the morning.

"Do you hear that?" The hybrid asked, ears twitching slightly as he looked to the left.

"Hear what Bee?" The taller responded anxiously, tail swishing behind them.

The pair had created nicknames for each other, Bee and Boo. This came from Tubbo's strange ability to talk to bees and Ranboo's by simply shortening their name. They would never tell Tommy of course, knowing that he would insist the enderman took the goat hybrid away from him. At this point they couldn't tell if it was a joke or if he was serious.

The shorter grabbed his friends hand and began running towards something only he could hear, the taller having to narrowly dodge tree branches so they didn't get hit in the face.

The shorter stopped, causing the taller to stumble forwards slightly.

They could hear it now.

And see it.

Sitting at the base of a particularly large tree was a wailing toddler, that looked no younger then 3 years old. A green eyepatch was slightly visible under the mess of open wavy baby pink hair. The toddler had an oversized jumper on that covered most of his hands, it was pattered with thick yellow and black stripes. Piglin legs kicked up and down in a tantrum style manner, blue dungarees getting more and more dirty as the child continued to flail. A red backpack lay next to the piglin, a chicken plush sticking it's head out of the bag.

Ranboo didn't hesitate, rushing over to the toddler and crouching next to him.

The child stopped crying and looked up at the enderman, and reached his little arms towards them.

"Up! Up!" The piglin demanded, repeatedly grabbing at nothing.

The enderman picked up the 3 year old and held him in their arms, like it was natural to pick up a child in the middle of the forest. The toddler babbled, head nodding occasionally while he tried to stay awake. The poor thing was probably exhausted from screaming all day.

"Well what do we do now?" Tubbo asked, walking over to the taller and the child.

"We could take them home?" Boo responded, heterochromia eyes still locked on the sleeping 3 year old.

"I guess, but like his parents." Bee sighed, picking up the backpack. "Oh never mind."

"Why? What's wrong?" Ranboo questioned, looking up from their arms finally.

"There's a note that says for who ever to find him to take him. His names Michael." The goat responded, slinging the red bag over his shoulder.

"So does that make us his older brothers?" The enderman queried.

"Nah, nah." The shorter replied, crouching down and picking 2 daisies. The hybrid formed them both into a circle, tying a knot at the end. 

He held out one of the flowers to his companion.

"Let's get platonically married for Michael reasons!" Tubbo chirped, slipping on one of the makeshift rings onto his ring finger.

Ranboo laughed and hesitantly reached out for the daisy ring, trying to grab it while not waking up Michael and put it onto their own ring finger.

"So how do we explain this to a certain avian who is adamant I'm stealing you?" Boo chuckled.

"We don't." The goat hybrid stated, giggling to himself.

________________________________________________________________________________

ME AND MICHAAAAEEELLLLLLL

i have nothing else to say actually except i just cried over my second fanfic. yaaay!

oh and also im working on another fanfic that wont be posted until i finish this.

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 756