:)

!!TW FOR DETERILIZATION!!
ALSO PLZ LISTEN TO THE MUSIC WHILE READING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE

"What's the princes name, ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜?" he asked.

"Technoblade." ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ didn't want to answer, truly they didn't. They didn't even know where they were. It was like their vision was blurred with fog, the only thing they could see was a smiley face that randomly flashed into their vision occasionally.

"Have you got any more information on the prince?" he inquired.

"Not much sir, I know they have a brother named Wilbur Soot and recently their brother brought in an injured avain named Thomas Innit." They responded. ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ didn't want to give this away, Techno had trusted them with this knowledge and now they were handing it to someone who they saw as a fuzzy green blob.

"An avian?" This question seemed more directed to himself then ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜. "You can go now." he stated.

"Thank you sir." They replied, before the once foggy vision became completely black. Unlike before when they had fainted there was something in the middle of their vision.

A blinding white smiley face.

They could hear something too.

A quiet, distorted tune that felt a bit too familiar.

_______________________________________

is this a filler chapter because im tired and football caused me to be up late? yes and no. (NO I DONT LIKE FOOTBALL I HATE IT WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BEING)

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 235

:)