Fox Doctor

[Tommy's POV]

Ok so the whole plan of stomping a zombie's head in to show he was the alpha male? 

Didn't work.

Tommy bashed at the various mobs surrounding him, the panic beginning to seep in. He had left the old iron dagger in his room as the castle, leaving his only defence to be a dodgy wooden sword. 

The blonde swung the blade at a skeleton, causing the grimy moss covered skull to be knocked straight off its spine making all the bones crumple to the ground in defeat. The boy took a step back, bracing himself for whatever stupid mob threw itself at him next.  A few arrows had managed to lodge themselves into his leg and left arm. The avian panted, feathers ruffled.

He was too far away from the castle to scream, even if he did more beasts of the night would find their way to the tired boy. He could run, but not for long the adrenaline rushing through his body wouldn't last forever.  

A baby slime that was the remains of one he had just killed nudged against his leg in a futile attempt to harm him. 

He swung the weapon around again, it wasn't good for stabbing because of the material but the avian could still find a use in it. The blonde could use it like a baseball bat. No matter how hard he hit it seemed like the group didn't drop in size.

Then it clicked.

Why didn't he think of his earlier?

The boy span round and bolted in to opposite direction, he couldn't run.

But Tommy could fly.

He bent his knees, jumping into the air as high as possible before extending his apple red wings and shooting into the sky. This was fine, he just needed to get to Fundy and patch up.

[Fundy's POV]

Fundy scribbled onto a sheet of paper, noting down odd thoughts he had through out the day that he could entertain Prince Wilbur tonight. The pair had conversations during the night, rambling about problems, stupid ideas that would definitely get them in trouble and things that just didn't make sense. The fox stuffed the note into his pocket before standing up, hearing the light sound of converse against concrete. The medic knew who was trying to sneak into the ward at the late hour that was 11PM, it was Tommy. The avian was the only one in the entire castle that wore shoes like that. 

"What do you want?" The red head huffed, moving over to the window to see a fairly bloody blonde crouching in the window. 

"Hey! Fundy! Fun man! Big F!" The boy greeted lightly, dragging out the e.

"Sit on the bed, I'll sort out your injuries." The fox sighed, walking over to a desk that held bandages, a sink, disinfectant and gloves. Fundy put on the crisp white gloves before grabbing the disinfectant and bandages and putting them onto the bedside table next to where Tommy was sitting quite happily.

"What did you do this time?" He asked, beginning to slowly pull out the arrows in the avian's skin. Luckily for him they weren't too deep in.

"Got stuck in a forest and fought some mobs, smashed ones head in too!" Tommy declared loudly, throwing his un-injured arm in the air.

"That explains the blood splatters then..." The fox mumbled to himself, disinfecting the wounds.

Tommy hummed a soft tune to himself as Fundy wrapped each cut, before getting up and walking to the sink.

The medic took some paper towels and wet them, holding the damp paper in his palms as to not spill any water. The red haired doctor began to wipe away at any blood on the boys leg.

"You're good to go." The fox said, smiling softly as the avian scrambled off the bed.

"Bye furry! Going to chat with Wilby see you in a bit!" Tommy yelled, dashing out of the medic ward.

Fundy grabbed the paper in his pocket from earlier and picked up a pen, quickly leaning on the bedside table to add another thing to his list.

Tommy called you Wilby.

________________________________________________________________________________

LETS GOOOOOOOO 3 DAYS LATE BUT WHO CARES???????? deffo not a filler chapter nope no siree!

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 718