Melodies Of A Guitar

Tommy swung his legs over the brick wall that seperated the garden from the outside world, grinning widely while gazing up at his older brother.

"See! Told you I could do it I'm a big man!" The almost 6 year old cheered, earning a soft chuckle from the 10 year old.

The sun was just beggining to set, the shades of pinks, reds, yellows and oranges painted the dusk sky. The visible remains of the star danced across the vibrant grass, each blade of the plant shining in the dying light. The soft imprint of stars littered the dark blue and purple areas of the sky waiting patiently to be seen by the eyes of curious humans.

His brother sighed, his dirty blonde hair swaying in front of his face due to the faint wind. Emerald green eyes just like his fathers stood out against his tanned skin.

"What's wrong?" The avian questioned, leaning forward to make eye contact.

"Nothing that affects me." The older boy murmered, finally looking over to his brother. "Just this'll turn into a nightmare soon you know?"

Tommy, now 16 years old, smiled sadly at the thought. Now he had become aware he realised that the black void that was oh so common had been inching towards the pair like an infectious ink.

"Yeah. I know." The blonde responded, looking back over the mostly black landscape.

"Just a thing before you go." The enderdragon began, a hum of acknoledgement came from the now older looking brother. "You've seen me before, like in the present, you just don't know it yet."

"What?" The avian whispered, head snapping over to the dirty blonde. Spruce eyes wide.

"See you soon." His brother waved, body finally being engulfed by the void.

And then Tommy was alone.

[Tommy's POV]

The boy's eyes fluttered open, no panic laced within the mix of confusion and curiosity that laid like a pit in his stomach. The blonde looked around, realising he was in fact not in his room. The avian was stuck in the middle of his two friends, Ranboo lay in the corner pressed up against the cream wall of their own room, knees tucked up to their chest like they tried to curl into a ball. Michael, who was his nephew now, lay against the enderman's legs in a  form that mimicked Ranboo's.

Tubbo was sprawled over the bed, one leg dangling over the edge the other lay across the avian's own legs leaving him even more trapped then before. His arm lay carelessly over the blonde's shoulder, other arm resting on his lap. The goat's head was thrown back with his mouth wide open, soft snores escaping from it.

When had he fallen asleep?

Tommy didn't know.

It seemed as though the sun had just started to rise judging by the golden rays of light that began to seep through the open windows.

The blonde didn't often enjoy mornings, just the idea of having to get up and be a member of humanity? It wasn't the best feeling in the world. Though that depressing thought seemed to inch further and further away from his conscious every day he spent here. Every day he was no longer alone.

Tommy grinned, seeing as he wasn't alone anymore, he could go talk to his brother. The boy carefully moved Tubbo's leg so he could actually get up freezing when his friend stirred slightly. He clambered off of the bed and watched as the goat hybrid slumped against Ranboo, his head just about reaching their elbow. The blonde had to use every single bit of willpower not to snort at the sight.

The boy pushed the door open, shutting it silently behind him as he made his way to Wilbur's room, making sure to be extra quiet as he passed Technoblade's room. That man had a primely sense of hearing.