Little Warrior

[Sam's POV]

Sam took a deep breath before entering the castle the king of The Artic Empire, who was an old friend of his, had told him this boy. Tommy. Was a difficult situation. A few days ago the boy had been crying and shaking, refusing to leave his room but by the 4th of August he was back to the normal, loud and excitable child he usually was.

The creeper put on a wide smile as he was let through the large oak doors, deep black hooves making a clicking sound as they hit against the cool marble. Philza stood, beaming as he saw Sam, but there was no Tommy in sight.

"I'm sorry, did I arrive at the wrong time?" Sam asked, tugging at the sleeve of his basil coloured jumper. Phil shook his head lightly.

"No not at all! Techno's just getting Toms now." The king replied hastily, beckoning for the creeper to come stand next to him. Which is what Sam did.

The pair fell into a light conversation while waiting for the two prince's.

Soon enough the younger pair arrived, the creeper saw this as a short opportunity to take in the boys appearance.

Tommy was light skinned with a fairly large contracture scar over his right eye, something to mention later. His eyes were a a thin line between spruce and grey with dark circles under them. Apple red bird wings were raised slightly over his head, feathers ruffled. The avian was wearing a red and white baseball shirt which had a few mud stains on it along with khaki shorts that were ripped along the bottom. Golden hair fluffed out in almost every direction seemingly not brushed in days.

The creeper waved at the blonde, who's attention seemed to solely be on him.

Technoblade nudged Tommy forward before turning and leaving an awkward looking boy to stand alone in front of the 2 adults.

"Tommy, this is Sam. He's going to be helping you." The older avian explained calmly.

The blonde looked at the creeper and waved shyly. He seemed apprehensive, fearful almost.

"Hi kid." The creeper greeted softly.

[Tommy's POV]

"I'm not a kid." Tommy snapped, staring the man dead in the eyes.

Sam was nothing the avian had ever seen before. 

His hair was a pear colour, probably dyed judging by the kobicha roots that were still visible. Gold steam punk goggles rested amidst the hair, a gas mask of the same colour was worn making it so only the top part of his face could be seen. Sam's eyes were odd, the sclera was completely black almost like the void from his nightmares and the iris was a crimson red. He wore a long sleeved, dark basil polo neck with denim shorts. Tommy might of mistaken him for a goat hybrid if it wasn't for the fact the furred legs were an emerald colour with specks of pine and venom sprinkled across them like glitter. The blonde was sure the man in front of him and next to Phil was a creeper hybrid.

Creepers and creeper hybrids were known for their explosive tendencies, the green mobs on their own hated being within arms reach of someone and would blow up in their face if they weren't leading to horrible injuries and unfortunate deaths. Once mixed with a human however, they will only explode if they are made furious or believe they are in danger. These explosions aren't as bad as their monster counterparts luckily, meaning the hybrid who blew up would remain alive and uninjured while the people who were caught in it would only be hurt. There hasn't been a single incident where someone died to a creeper hybrid explosion.

"Alright then." The hybrid chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

"How are you going to help me anyways? Are you going to teach me how to use a sword?" The avian asked.

"To be honest I don't need help with that, I absolutely obliterated a training dummy this morning." He blurted out, still very much proud of how much the wooden being was damaged

"Got yourself a little warrior eh Phil?" The man joked, nudging the king with his elbow while the oldest of the trio laughed.

"I'm not little!" The boy protested though he was, in fact, a lot shorter and younger then the men in the room.

"Not help with weapons Tommy," The king began after finishing up his laughter "The nightmares you've been having."

The blonde opened his mouth in retaliation, about to insist the dreams he had were nothing to be concerned about only to be cut off by Philza.

"He's a good friend of mine, you don't have to be worried." The eldest assured him.

________________________________________________________________________________

AWESAMDUDE MY BELOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this chapter took so long to write i swear but thanks to the person on Ranboo's discord who decided to read it i honestly cant be bothered to open discord but thanks, you know who you are.

theres gonna be a tubbo and ranbbo centric chapter next bby

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 848