Terrifying Thoughts

!!TW FOR GORE AND IMPLIED DEATH, RN!!

Tommy stood hardly breathing, below his feet was the corpse of Phil.

His body was covered in blood and he had a large gash begginging at his chest and ending midway through his stomach.

"Phil?" He whispered, kneeling next to the body.

"Phil wake up." The avian said, beggining to shake the king.

"Phil please wake up." The blonde was beginning to cry, tears pricked at the edge of his eyes.

"Dad wake up!" He screamed, shaking the older avian with as much force as he possibly could.

"Tommy?" Wilbur asked from above him, the teen looked up eyes filled with tears.

"Wil he won't wake up! Why won't he wake up?" Tommy sobbed, still shaking Phil's corspe.

"Tommy what did you do?" Technoblade asked, voice full of terror.

"I didn't do anything! I want dad back! Why won't he wake up?" The teen cried, now gripping his dads arm.

"It's all your fault." They both said in unision.

It was all his fault.

[Tommy's POV]

Tommy shot up. He was lying in his bed at the castle. It was all a dream right? Phil was ok right? The avian pulled his knees up to his chest, trying to close his eyes and attempt to calm himself. The image of the king's lifeless body flashed across his vision. The blonde's eyes shot open, he tried to keep himself from crying.

It was ok.

Phil was ok.

Wilbur was ok.

Techno was ok.

The royal family was ok.

He was ok.

"Tommy?" Phil called from outside, voice muffled by the door.

Tommy jumped out of bed, dashing towards the door almost tripping over his silk pjamas in the process. The teen practially ripped the door off it's hinges, crashing into Phil for a hug to make sure he was in fact real.

"Woah mate whats the matter?" The king asked, holding the boy close to him.

The younger avian tried to explain what he saw, but all that was heard was crying and words that didn't make sense.

"Toms calm down," he whispered moving Tommy backwards a little so he could put his hands on the boys shoulders, "Try again ok mate?"

The younger avian breathed in, avoiding the gaze of the older. He still couldn't get the image of his dead eyes out of his mind.

"Nightmare. Again. It was different this time. It wasn't them it was you I don't want you to die Phil!" The boy sobbed, tears beginning to form at the edge of his eyes.

!!TW OVER!!

"Oh you poor thing." The king muttered, pulling the teen back in to give the blonde a reassuring hug. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon ok?"

The blonde nodded, staying very much attatched to the king.

"C'mon. Wil and Tech are waiting for us in the dining hall." He stated.

The began walking together, Tommy refusing to leave Phil's side head leaning against his arm. In truth the boy was still extemely tired still, but the thought of seeing another person he cared about dead at his feet terrified him.