So This Is War

[Tommy's POV]

Tommy pulled himself up onto the bench, sitting in the middle. Phil and Wilbur were still standing near the bushes, not moving an inch. 

"Hurry up! You'll miss the sunset!" The avian called, not even turning around to face them. Shoes crunched against the gravel he had laid onto the path, it wasn't there originally but he had picked up random small rocks whenever he walked around. Each rock was placed individually, always put in the exact area he wanted them. The king sat on his left, the prince on his right. 

"Wow. Leaving me out of family bonding again?" A monotonous voice asked, the blonde looked over the back of the bench. There stood Techno, hair hanging loosely no longer in a tight braid. He was still wearing the cream blouse from earlier this afternoon but the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, black trousers rolled up to his knees. He moved around the bench, sitting on the floor next to Phil. Tommy now realised that Technoblade was no longer wearing his mask, red eyes looking calmly looking over the cliff. Scars covered his face, one in particularly large one running right through his right eye. 

Just like his own, but on the opposite side.

The boy smiled lightly at the sight of the previous wounds. Prime knows how he got them, and Tommy doubted they were from petty fights and trying to steal from a rich man when he was 10. The avian believed that maybe they were from real battles. Real fights with diamond blades and armour made of metal from the deepest pits of hell rather than fist fights and a small, iron box cutter. 

"Tech where did you get those scars?" He blurted out, quickly covering his mouth realising how insensitive that question was.

The prince looked at him, and instead of yelling at the blonde he just smiled.

A soft smile, a smile you would use to comfort a confused child.

"Fights." The red eyed man hummed, looking back at the sky.

This.

Tommy wanted this to last forever.

[Philza's POV]

Phil sat listening to his 3 sons talk to each other happily, laughing and joking with each other. He didn't understand how they could be so relaxed after what had happened at the table.

"King Philza, you must understand this isn't the town peoples land it is yours this is why we are asking you." The Queen repeated, slowing the words like she was explaining it to a 4 year old.

"That is your opinion, in mine Snowchester belongs to the people seeing as they run in independently. I have no say in the decisions of that town." The avian replied, again.

"It's practically it's own kingdom at this point and a kingdom inside a kingdom is unheard of." The king from The SMP stated, crossing his arms.

"No it's not." A person piped in, all heads except Tommy's turned towards who possibly could have said such a thing only to see Prince Dream now looking up from his hands. "The Badlands has a king, yet it is inside our kingdom. It isn't unheard of."

Silence engulfed the room, the royalty from the other land clearly shocked.

"It happened a few years ago." The masked man answering the unasked question before beginning to fumble with his hands again.

The king and queens attention once again turned to King Philza.

"Look, Phil if you don't give up this town we will take you to war."  King Blaze declared, his wife nodding along with him. Prince Sapnap looked horrified, Prince Mars was distracted by the gold and even Dream had looked up once again.

"So be it. I will not let those villagers fall into your terribly ran kingdom." The avian stated, "Now I expect you to leave."

They began hurriedly getting out of their seats, the masked prince picking up Mars. Wilbur helped his youngest out of his seat, it was clear the blonde was not present in the real world right now.

They may be going to war.

But no matter what.

Tommy was not going to be involved with war.

________________________________________________________________________________

my dumb ass decided to listen to Two by Sleeping At Last (its so good i swear) and now im crying, it gets me every time.

Ok so the "war" is going to be at the least 4 chapters long, but it isnt going to happen for a while because plot. my fanfic runaways is currently on hold because im too focused on this. turns out 2 books at once with one being 1000 words long each chapter isnt ideal.

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 773

Family? [SBI Royalty AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें