Apologies

It's still so cold. And dark. Tommy didn't know how long he had been there, it felt like months. He wanted his dad back. He wanted his brothers back.

He wanted to wake up.

Why couldn't he wake up.

WAKE UP.

[Tommy's POV]

Tommy sat up, panting. The blonde quickly looked around, it was still dark. Why was it still dark? The teen pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his wings around himself, attempting to have some type of comfort.

At least it wasn't as cold anymore.

Tommy's throat began to close up. The teen let out a choked sob.

He wanted his brother.

[Wilbur's POV]

Wilbur quietly pushed open the doors to the medical ward, making sure not to wake up the medics in the separate room next to the one he was entering. His father had told him he shouldn't check up on Tommy every hour saying the medics would take care of him yet here he was at 24 minutes past 2 in the morning checking up on the boy. He shut the doors, carefully making sure they wouldn't slam behind him. The prince began to walk towards where the teen was resting, as he got closer the sound of muffled crying rang through his ears.

Wilbur picked up the pace he was walking at.

Tommy could be hurt, and only he was around to help.

The prince approached the bed the avian should have been sleeping, instead he was sitting knees up to his chest and wings wrapped around himself, quietly weeping into his knees.

"Tommy?" The brunette said, sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. The blonde looked up, grey puffy eyes met his own.  The sobbing stopped immediately, like a toddler who was throwing a temper tantrum over not getting something and finally got their parents to give in. The blissful silence of a calm child lasted hardly a minute, Tommy started crying again, pushing his hands into his eyes to try and stop the tears. 

This is how it was last time, but this time the teen was already upset.

He wasn't going to stay outside the walls.

Wilbur was going to climb them, no matter how many thorns pricked his sin.

The brunette opened his arms, offering the blonde a hug.

He just hoped it will be like it was that night.

[Tommy POV]

Tommy watched as the prince opened his arms, offering a hug. The boy let out a soft whimper before collapsing into his brothers arms continuing to cry as the brunette hugged him. There was no other sound then the quiet crying of the avian.

He wished this could last forever.

"Tommy I wanna tell you that I'm sorry. What I said, it was out of line and I don't mean it." He sighed, Tommy refused to move from where he was continuing to hug Wilbur like he was fade away if he didn't. The prince chuckled a little, "I'll take that as an I forgive you."

"We're brothers you know." The blonde stated, not daring to look up.

"Yeah. We are." The brunette replied.

[Phil's POV]

Phil headed towards the medical ward, no matter how much he told Wilbur not to do something he always did the exact opposite. The king had decided to check on his son to make sure he wasn't being a nuisance to the medical staff by checking on Tommy every half an hour.

The avian approached his child's room, the door was slightly ajar how it normally was. 

"Wil? You awake?" He whispered, pushing the door open and sticking his head through. Multiple guitars and  other instruments, the walls were a soft mustard colour random doodles also lined the walls. His bed was cramped into the corner, where his son was meant to be asleep instead the sheets were on the floor and he was no where to be seen.

Philza walked through the medic ward doors, making sure he didn't wake any of the staff in the process. The king headed to the bed Fundy had said he would be resting until he woke up. Instead of Wil just sitting on the floor next to Tommy he was sitting on the end of it and the younger avian wasn't in his bed.

"Wil." The king said, trying to capture his older sons attention.

"Shhh." He whispered, not looking up to address his father. "Tommy literally just stopped crying and went to sleep."

"He was awake and you didn't tell me?" Philza asked.

"No, I mean he was sobbing his heart out what else was I meant to do?" The prince responded.

"Did you make up?" Phil questioned, moving to sit next to his sons. As Wilbur had told him, the younger avian was asleep, tear marks still visible on his face.

Wil nodded.

[Tommy's POV]

Tommy sat on the bench, smiling. Sun rays bounced of his face, Wilbur and Phil sat either side of him talking about something he wasn't quite paying attention to. Techno was sat on the floor next to Phil, leaning against the leg of the bench joining in the conversation.

"It wasn't your fault Tommy."  The king said, making the blonde finally pay attention to him.

"What?" The teen laughed, looking at Phil in confusion.

"They didn't die because of you." His dad responded, continuing to look out to the sunrise.

It wasn't his fault.

________________________________________________________________________________

YEEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEYE tommys gonna get therapy but we gotta repair the family :D 

so happy with this chapter i swweeaarrr theres gonna be more characters soon and more tubbo and ranboo :]

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 925

Family? [SBI Royalty AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें