Mommy!

[Tommy's POV]

Tommy was bored out of his mind. Phil was doing king stuff, Wilbur was doing Wilbur stuff, Fundy was doing medic stuff, Tubbo was doing prince stuff, Ranboo was doing Michael stuff and Techno was doing... whatever Techno does.

Not to mention he just had his first therapy session or whatever. It was just Sam doing introductions or something in truth the avian wasn't paying attention to him at all.

Tommy huffed, finally pulling himself off the carpet he was laying on. Floors truly are the most comfortable place to be no matter how cold it is. Speaking of the tempreture, it was almost September. It was the 23rd of August yes but the weather had already begun to deteriorate, rain was becoming more common then sun and the wind seemed to be harsher then usual.

The blonde used to like the colder months, who wouldn't? The snow is something to get excited about when you're younger but as you grow in a place that has harsh winters it slowly becomes stressful. The snow was known to get so bad that people would be locked inside of their homes, having to try and find a way to get help unless they wanted to starve to death.

Seeing as it was a nicer day then usual, the avian had decided that it would be a great time for a walk. Something he probably wouldn't be able to do for a while without taking 30 minutes to add on extra layers so he didn't get hypothermia.

He took a deep sigh and headed out towards the door. Not, of course, without being interupted.

"Tommy!" Ranboo called, making the blonde swivel round. Just before he was about to leave too.

"What's up Ranboob?" The shorter boy asked, trying to block out the repeated yells of 'Mommy!' from Michael.

Michael didn't really know how to speak yet, he was 3 sure but Prime knows where he came from and if they even bothered to teach him basic English. Tubbo would point to things a 3 year old should know how to say and his son would respond in gibberish. The gibberish actually being piglin the native language of, you guessed it, piglins. The trio only knew this because Technoblade could somehow speak it too, and had come across the enderman trying to understand why their son was crying.
And turns out, the 3 year old struggles to say the letter T and replaces it with M. And try as he might, Tommy cannot get him to say his name right.

"If you're going on a walk could you take Mich? I got him ready to go outside only for Fundy to ask me to help him." The taller explained, also speaking over the yells of 'Mommy!' from the toddler in their arms.

"Sure. Why not, got nothing better to do." The blonde hummed, opening his arms so he could carry his nephew.

As soon as the piglin hybrid was aware that the avian was even offering to hold him he squirmed out of his parents arms and dived into the shorter teen's, almost making him fall over.

"Fucking hell kid, be careful." The blonde murmered, getting a glare from Ranboo in response. "See ya!"

Tommy immidiately ran off, not wanting to face the wrath of the 8'5 enderman that was behind him.

"Be back at 5!" They called just as the door shut.

It was 4:30PM right now, 30 minutes was ok.

"You wanna fly Mich?" The blonde smirked, not slowing down from his sprint.

"Up! Up! Up! Up!" The 3 year old cheered.

Tommy beamed and opened his wings, watching as the pinkette's eyes sparkled with wonder.

And he took off right before they hit the wall.

"Holy shit that was close..." He huffed,  the avian planned not to fly for long so Michael could actually walk.

Tommy eventually landed, chuckling to himself as the piglin squealed in delight once he was put down.

He was at the flower field again.

To be fair in the state he was in last time it felt like it was forever to get there, in reality it's only about 10 minutes. Which is quite good really, Mich was an energetic child but 10 whole minutes of pure running had to tire him out right?

His nephew ran off, giggling as he ran around. Tommy followed him from a distance, making sure the boy didn't run into a murderer or something along those lines.

"Mommy!" Michael yelled from afar, the blonde knew what was going to happen. The 3 year old didn't call for the avian when exploring unless confused or hurt.

And he doubted you could get hurt in a flower field.

"What's up buddy?" The teen questioned.

"Who dah?" The piglin asked, pointing at a statue made out of stone.

His uncle lifted his nephew into his arms, and began pointing at each person.

"That's my mum Clemintine, my dad Clarence and my older brother Clay." He responded softly.

"Clemmie?" Mich questioned, looking up at the 16 year old to see if he did the right thing.

"Mhm! Good job Michael!" The avian hummed.

"Clara? Clay?" The toddler asked, again hoping if he did well.

"Yeah! Look at you go!" The blonde beamed.

Michael pointed at his uncle.

"Tommy!" The pinkette exclaimed.

And Tommy did not cry.

_______________________________________

yk when you wanted to do a quick chapter that involced a failed assisination but Michael? yeah my mood. sorry for the SUPER LATE UPDATE. it was my birthday on the 22nd and OMORI is very addicting.

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

love you guys! /pl

word count: 943