18: Winter Run

Warning⚠: a little bit of smut at the beginning of this chapter. If you dislike, stroll to paragraph #23. Thanks♡

══════════════════════════

"K-Kyo, please, we mustn't!" You moaned as said flame-haired male continued to kiss and nip at your shoulder before maneuvering himself until he was on top of you, straddling you.

Your eyes drifted down the tan skin of his chest and abs, down each line that you wanted to lick, bite, kiss, and adore. Down and down until your gaze lands on the soft patch of blonde hair at the base of his straining cøck.

He's hard, thick, and leaking.

You gulped, “K-kyo, please, we can’t do this! Not until we're─”

"Hush." He shushed you before leaning down to nuzzle his face in the crook of your neck.

You shiver when his warm tongue gives a tentative lick against your skin. You couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he did so.

"I can't wait anymore, my love," he said, his voice low and husky.

"I need you." He whispers before lifting up the hem of your nightgown and spreading your legs.

Even though you know it is wrong, you don’t do anything or try to stop him. You'd admit your body craved this too.

You gasped when he pressed himself against you, his cøck sliding against the slit of your pu▧▧y and nudging your sensitive cl¡t.

"I love you so much, my snow flower. You're so beautiful!"

You moan as he slowly grinds his hips against you, letting you feel his size and strength.

"Kyo, this feels so wrong.”

He ignores you as he lifts you up by the hips, so your wet opening lines up with his cøck. You instinctively hold onto his shoulders as he moves your body back and forth, the tip nudging gently against your hole without penetrating.

He's teasing you, as if wanting you to beg for it.

Lustrous red and golden eyes stared heatly into your (e/c) ones as Kyojuro continued to rub himself against you. You could feel your self-control slip away as carnal instincts take over.

"Kyo..please♡"

He smiles and kisses you, his lips forceful yet soft and hot against yours, as he starts to grind into you. You grind back as well, causing him to let out a deep groan as you both rocked against each other.

His fiery mane and red and gold eyes were wild, making him appear as some sort of beast. Something deep and feral snapped inside as his hands gripped your hips hard and gently lowered you down.

“You're mine to claim and mine to breed.” Kyojuro growled.

Breed?

Oh yes, you wanted him to ruin you. Bathe your insides with the warmth of his seed. You wanted to bear his kin and mother his children, just as you felt him enter.