Chapter 27: Neveah Meets Jake's Father

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"Wait so you guys are finally dating?" Maya raised a brow at the brown skinned girl. They were at The Matthew's apartment sitting in Neveah's room.

"No, well...kind of," Neveah said which confused the two girls even more.

"I'm so confused," Riley said causing Neveah to giggle.

Maya nodded her head and looked at the brunette. "You and me both hun."

"Okay listen," Neveah snapped her fingers to gain their attention back. "Farkle and I? Aren't officially together, alright? Meaning that we're not each others girlfriend and boyfriend...yet."

Riley ahhed and nodded her head in understanding. "So you guys just confessed your feelings to each only?" Neveah hummed in answer.

It was a moment of silence before Riley broke it again. "What's it like?"

"What's what like?" Neveah tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Telling your crush that you like them?" Maya glanced at Riley who sat up to pay full attention with a frown before looking at Neveah who sat up on her bed.

Neveah looked as if she was in thought as she placed her hand under her chin. "Well, it was nerve-wrecking that's for sure. I mean I've had feelings for Farkle for a long time now, but at the end he was the one to tell me first." Neveah shrugged her shoulders. "But after words it was pretty okay," She smiled as she thought about a couple nights ago. "and worth it, it's only been a couple of days but Farkle has been treating me like a queen." She blushed.

Maya and Riley eyed each other, both sharing a smile as they felt happy for their best friend.

"Of course he would, he's been calling you his queen ever since we were kids."