Chapter 36: Neveah Meets Friendship

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

'The following is a campaign commercial brought to you by the...Riley for Princess Committee.'

'Imagine your education in a magical kingdom and unicorns roam the halls.' Riley said as she was sitting on top of a horse dressed as a unicorn.

'Say goodbye to too much studying.' She pointed to the two girls and transformed their books into balloons. 'Say goodbye to meddling teachers.' She pointed to  Corey who was walking down the stairs.

'But, Riley, I'm your fa...' He cut himself as he disappeared.

'A vote for me is a vote to live happily ever after. I am Riley Matthews and I approveth this messageth.' Riley said with a smile on her face.

Maya moved back into the screen with a smile. 'The campaign of Riley Matthews is not responsible for anyone who thinks a horse is a unicorn.' She turned to the horse and cooed at it. 'No we're not.'

(Four Days Before the Election)

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"Hey babes, rise and shine!" Neveah jumped on to Jake and Lucas (who spent the night at Jake's house) causing the two boys to groan in pain.

"Damn Neveah, I'm already injured wanna injure me some more," Jake whined as he buried himself deeper into Lucas' side. Neveah giggled and propped herself up on her elbows as she looked at the two boys and gave them an innocent smile.

"Sorry, love but it's time to get ready for school." Lucas and Jake groaned again while Neveah laughed and stood up from the bed dusting herself off from the non-existent dirt. "I know, I know but today's the start of election day and as much as I hate this day we gotta be supportive of our two favorite people who enjoys this day very much."