[Bonus 1]

Neveah was sitting against the headboard of her bed with Jake, Maya and Riley. Jake's head was against her shoulder as they stared at her computer that was playing Teen Wolf while Riley laid her on Maya's right side of her lap watching cute animal videos on Youtube with the blond sitting up sketching something.

It's the middle of the week, Neveah wanted to have a study night with her best friends and she thought it would be a great idea for Jake to get to know the group more since he transferred to their history class. And what better way to bond by doing homework?

They finished an hour ago though and decided to just chill, especially Maya who complained that her brain was fried from reading the chapter Cory assigned for homework.

Ding!

Neveah looked down at her phone from the sound and picked it up to read the message.

'Lukey <3':
how's hw going? -read 5:27 pm

'Lil Sis <3':
finished an hour ago lol
we're doing our own thing now -read 5:27 pm

'Lukey <3':
oh T_T
wyd now? -read 5:28 pm

'Lil Sis <3':
jake and i are watching teen wolf
and riley's watching videos on youtube
and maya's sketching smt -read 5:29 pm

'Lukey <3':
woowww you're watching teen wolf without me
fake af -read 5:29 pm

Neveah giggled from the text message and sent a quick reply until Jake spoke.

"Who texted?" He took his eyes off the screen, Neveah showed him and put her finger to her lips. She didn't Riley to know, knowing that she'll start gushing about her crush on him.

Jake read the message and laughed. "When is he coming back?" He whispered to her. Neveah shrugged and sent another message asking the question to Lucas. "I think tomorrow night." Lucas texted back and she hummed for confirmation. "Yeah, tomorrow night." She showed him her phone.

Jake tried hiding his smile but Neveah caught it, she smiled figuring that the boy had a thing for Lucas.

Maya let out a relieved sigh and stretched her upper body but pouted when Riley moved cause she thought the girl's leg was numb for her laying on it. "I finished my sketch."

"Can I see?" Riley set her phone down on the bed and scooted closer to Maya.

Maya's heart started racing from how close they were which confused her because this has been happening for awhile recently and Riley and her have always been this close. "Yeah, here..." She gave the brunette a small smile and handed the sketchbook to her.

Riley let out a small gasp as she saw the drawing gaining Neveah and Jake's attention. "Maya, this is beautiful." The blond blushed from the compliment.

Neveah crawled forward and looked over Riley's shoulder while Jake stayed back since he wasn't sure if Maya wanted him to see.

Neveah smiled amazed from her talented best friend. "Maya the detail is amazing." She looked at Maya who was shyly looking at her hands in her lap. "Did you sketch this from memory or...?"

"No, um, I kind of took a picture when I walked past the park this morning." Maya fiddled with her fingers, Neveah reached for the book and showed it to Jake when Riley handed it to her. "I saw the kids and people walking their dogs, and wanted to keep it as a memory." Riley sat back on her knees and smiled at her, "You did a really good job at sketching the memory, Maya. You should show my dad." She told her.

"Hey, isn't there an art show coming up? Maybe you can enter and put this up as a display." Jake softly spoke up and handed the book back to Maya who mumbled a 'thanks.'

Maya shook her head. "O-oh no definitely not. It's not spectacular."

Neveah gaped at her best friend and leaned forward to smack her arm. "Shut up. It's worth of being displayed into the art show, maybe even taking it to competition."

Riley nodded her head in agreement. "It's definitely better than any of my drawings." She sheepishly scratched the back of her head.

Maya smiled and placed her hand on top of hers. "I love your drawings though. I will buy every drawing that you make." Riley blushed from the contact but brightly smiled at her.

"Same goes to you."

Neveah smiled at her best friends and leaned forward, "But seriously M, you need to enter into the art show. But, we'll talk about this later." She rolled off of the bed and huffed from the slight action, you'll think that being a dancer she will be fit. But no, she has her moments. "I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure you guys are also. You guys want to order pizza or something? My mom gave me money for dinner before she left." She reached for her phone.

Jake's stomach growled right after the food comment, Neveah giggled as the boy blushed out of embarrassment. "Can we get Chinese food? I haven't had it in awhile."

Maya groaned in agreement and pointed at the boy. "Oh yes, I love the sound of that."

"Oh, can you order four egg rolls for me, please?" Riley excitedly asked her God-sister who was searching for the Chinese restaurant's number.

Neveah nodded her head and began walking to her bedroom door to make sure the money was on the kitchen counter. "Yeah, I know what you two want." She pointed at Maya and Riley then turned to Jake. "Jake, what do you usually order?"

Jake hummed. "Ummm, fried rice with shrimp and honey chicken." Neveah brightly smiled.

"Hah, we get the same order but mines is also with ham. You can continue watching the show, Jake while I order. I've seen it about a thousand times." She tells him and walked out the room.

Jake smiled at her before turning his attention to the two girls Neveah left him with. "Do you guys want to watch Teen Wolf until she comes?"

Maya and Riley shrugged, they watched the show many times because of Neveah but it's still entertaining to replay over and over. "Sure."