Chapter 48: Neveah Meets Game Night

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah sighed and leaned against Farkle, Lucas and Jake were sat in front of them. Carmen left a few minutes ago after giving her daughter, son and God child a quick kiss on the forehead and hugged Lucas before leaving the apartment as she had work in a few hours.

"Do you think the long game is gonna take forever? I really should head home before my mom shows up here with a rope." Lucas worriedly asked his boyfriend and friends, Neveah gave him a tired smile causing Farkle to rub her arm with his hand that was snaked on her right side.

"To be honest with ya Lucas, you might as well get comfortable. 'Cause there's not telling when you're going home if one of them decides to play the long version." Neveah bluntly told him without meaning to, she was really fighting her sleep right now which was making her cranky.

Apparently family appears longer if you're not playing the game, it also doesn't help that they decided to take a five minute break.

Jake rolled his eyes at his sister before glancing at the blonde boy who held a frown on his face from Neveah's words. "But if the game last long, you can always stay over our house." He offered, Lucas turned his head and gave him a mini smirk.

"Then I'm actually looking forward to the game being long." Lucas felt accomplished from the reaction Jake gave him.

Neveah and Farkle made a face at the couple, "Gross, Lucas." Lucas chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright, break time is over!" Josh's voice was heard as he hopped off the edge of the couch, he thrusted his fist in the air. "Game on!"

"Game's over!" Riley waved the American flag in front of the classroom, Neveah looked down at her boyfriend who was currently being stepped on by her God sister. "God Bless America!"

"How could you do this!" Farkle groaned in 'agony' as Riley passed the flag to Lucas. "My Kingdom! I have nothing left." Neveah had to admit, her boyfriend sucked at acting but he sure is dedicated when giving a roll.

Cory chuckled and bent down to help the boy who was still laying on the floor, "Actually, you still have Indian, Ireland, Australia, Shakespeare, Dickins, and the Beatles."

Farkle smiled, "Oh yeah." He turned his head towards Riley, "I don't need you anyways."

Riley exhaled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, "You know you do." Her and Farkle sat on top of the desk behind them. Neveah, Jake sat on the one on Riley's side while Maya and Lucas squished on the one on Farkle's left.