Chapter 31: Neveah Meets The Forgotten

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"Good morning momma," Neveah beamed as she entered the kitchen/dining room.

Topanga turned around with a soft smile as she looked at her Goddaughter. "Good morning sweetie, you look amazing today." She said as she took another toast out of the toaster and placed it onto a clean plate. "Toast?"

"Actually can I have some waffles?" Neveah asked sheepishly as she walked over to the freezer door.

Topanga chuckled knowing her dislike of toast and jam. "Of course hun." She pecked her forehead before setting the plate of bread on top of the table. "Did you successfully wake Riley up?"

Neveah scoffed and shook her head as she placed her waffles inside of the toaster. "No, honestly Riles sleeps like a walk and I lost hope after the first time." Topanga chuckled.

A buzz was heard from the buzzer. "Sup losers, let me up."

Neveah rolled her eyes at her best friend's words and walked over to the intercom to press the button. "Come up." She unlocked the door and walked back to the kitchen counter to receive the waffles that popped up.

"Well I should go and try to wake up Riley before you guys become late for school," Topanga sighed. "Nev would you mind fixing the rest of the toast?"

"Of course not, good luck with Riles." Topanga let out a laugh as she walked through the halls to waken the brunette she gave birth to.

"Yooo," Maya greeted as she walked through the door. "Why're you the only one in here?"

"Glad that you're excited to see me M," Neveah smiled sarcastically as Maya laughed and gave her a hug. "But to answer your question, Mama T is in Riley's room failing to wake her up."

Maya perked up and rolled up her sleeves. "Oh, I want some action with that...be right back."

Neveah laughed and turned back to her waffles and took a bite out of it as she looked at her phone and waited for them to come back.