Chapter 12

The next morning after showering (which had completely defeated the purpose of last night) and getting dressed in a pair of blue jean shorts, a white and black striped tank, and a pair of white flip flops to match I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth.

I snuck back over to my room early in the morning while everyone was still sleep to avoid getting caught sleeping in the same room as Archer and you wouldn't guess who was waiting up for me as soon as I walked in.

Megan.

"So did you guys do it?"

I paused to spit in the sink and wiped my mouth with a towel before I looked up at Megan standing with her arms crossed and leaning against the door frame.

"What?"

Megan rolled her eyes at me.

"Hellloo??? You and Archer. Did you guys do the dance with no pants?"

I felt heat creep up my neck.

"NO!" I defended while vigorously shaking my head.

Megan gave me a skeptical look.

"Mmhmm." She gave me a knowing smile.

"We didn't! Last night was strictly PG-13."

"So you're telling me that you had the whole room to yourselves for the entire night and you didn't do anything?"

I shook my head.

Megan squinted her eyes at me.

"You better not be lying to me."

"I'm not."

Megan opened her mouth to say something else but three sharp knocks on the door interrupted her.

"Come on ladies! The bus is waiting!" Mr.Frazier voice yelled from the other side.

Megan huffed and before she pulled the door open she plastered a bright smile on her face.

Mr.Frazier gave Megan a knowing look.

"Why am I not surprised that you're running late Ms.Levesque?"

Megan shrugged.

"It takes time to look this good. Contrary to what Beyonce says, I don't wake up flawless."

Mr.Frazier blinked and then shook his head.

"Five minutes ladies, then the bus is leaving with or without you."

Megan gave him a mock salute before he disappeared down the hall.

Megan closed the door and turned back around to face me.

"You ready?"

"Yeah just let me grab my bag."

I went over to the desk to grab my bag but Becca, who looked like she had already had three cups of coffee was already holding it and smiling brightly.

"Here you go!"

I gave her an uneasy smile and took my bag.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome! This is going to be soooo much fun! I wonder where we're going."

Dawn shook her head and on her way to the door I heard her mumble under her breath, "Wherever it is I hope we forget to bring you back."

Megan smiled and gave Dawn a thumbs up before she pulled the door open.

We all filed out of the room and headed to the elevators where we ran into Archer and Blake.

"You guys running late too?" Dawn asked.