Explanation of Chapter 30

Alright guys,

It seems that a lot of you are still kind of confused about Dox's reappearance so I wanted to explain it better for you all.

So, during Chapter 30 after Dox takes his mask off, Archer sees his face and he's confused because the face that he sees is the face of the guy he fought in the tunnels after Gemma was locked in the old maintenance room. That was the guy wearing the Sheep Mask and if you remember, once Archer knocked him out he took off his mask to look at his face. The guy had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a crooked nose.

That's the face Archer believed belonged to Sheep Mask this entire time.

However, you guys have to remember none of them ever saw the face of the guy that was wearing Dox's mask. So, Archer had no clue that when he knocked him out and took off his mask that the guy underneath was really Dox because he had never seen either of their faces before to compare.

Alright, you guys stick with me now ;)

So, Dox goes on to explain that from the moment Archer started mouthing off on the train he wanted to be the one to kill Archer specifically because of it.

Once Dox and the rest of his crazy friends told all the passengers that they only had a two minute head start before they started to chase them, all the passengers took off.

Before Dox and his pals started to actually chase them though, Dox and the original guy who was wearing the Sheep Mask switched masks.

Dox did this because he wanted to mess with Archer. He wanted to personally be the one to catch Gemma and Archer and then in the end when he brought them back to the train before he locked them in and set it on fire, he wanted to do a big reveal to show that he was one step ahead of them the entire time and they were never really in control.

So, from the moment that Archer and Gemma ran into Sheep Mask after they came running into that dead end room because they thought they heard a little girl scream and it really turned out just to be the guy in the Sheep mask holding the recorder, that guy wearing the Sheep mask then was really Dox.

Him and his friends simply played along.

So, when Gemma and Archer were led back to the platform by Rose and she runs into the arms of the guy wearing Dox's mask, that was really the original guy in the Sheep mask who switched masks with Dox in the beginning. He was just playing along.

Dox, after being knocked out by Archer, woke up and then went into another room that he had set up down there with cameras and what not to watch the whole thing unfold and had planned to reveal who he really was right before Gemma and Archer burned to death but he was too late because Archer and Gemma broke out and killed the guy.

So, the guy that Archer killed then was the original guy in the Sheep mask before they switched masks.

So, Dox has been alive this entire time.

Hope this helps. :)
If you guys are still confused or want any more clarification just let me know here and I'll try to answer all your questions.
~JaeJae