Chapter Nine

Mature content. Viewers discretion advised.

***

I, Harry Edward Styles, am no virgin.

I had boyfriends in the past who I'd gone all the way for. Not that anyone exactly knows this. Liam would have my head if he found out. But the point is, I'm not at all new to the idea of sex.

However, standing on the corner of my street, waiting for my big brothers intimidating, but at the same time infuriatingly gorgeous arch nemesis to pick me up, I was feeling rather nervous.

But I, being my stubborn self, have decided that I will go do the one thing I know will piss Liam off the most in the entire world. Its time that he realises I'm not a child, and that I am entitled to have romantic interest in whoever I want, whenever I want.

So when Louis pulls up in front of me on the curb, I don't hesitate climbing in, slamming the door shut, and reaching over the centre console to connect my lips with his roughly.

He wasn't expecting it, and I catch him off guard. He still kisses back harder and I try to move to straddle his lap. Instead he pushes me off, his hair all messy and lips swollen from me biting down on them.

"Have you done this before, baby?" He asks, taking in my full appearance. My hair is soaked from the rain, dripping all over him and his car seats. He doesn't seem to mind though. My bandana is falling over my eyes, so rip it off my head and let my wet curls fall into my eyes.

"Yeah," I tell him, and he looks relieved. I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to take someone's virginity in the backseat of a car either. "Done it a few times."

He hums in response. He seems to do that a lot. "Well trust me darling, none of them guys can even compare to the way I make you feel."

And that just might be about the hottest thing ive ever heard a person say, ever.

I shove my backpack off of my shoulders and it drops to the floor. Then i climb into the backseat and lay down, having to discard a ton of random shit off the seat and onto the floor.

Louis just sits there staring at me.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" I snap. I'm really not in the mood to go slow, or do whatever the fuck Louis is doing.

"Just- are you sure you want to do this here?" He asks, then glances out the window at my house. All the lights are out besides Liam's bedroom one.

Frankly, i don't give a fuck if he finds out. I'm mad at him at the moment.

"Yes! Please just fuck me?"

Hes taken aback by my language, seeing as i don't curse out loud that often. Louis follows me to the back seat and climbs up over me, grabbing something out of the centre console i assume to be lube and a condom. Of course he would keep such things in his car. Hes probably fucked Cheryl in here, now that i think about it. But i couldn't give two shits, i just needed something to take my mind off of everyone's shit for a while, and Louis is here, willing.

Hes leaning over me now, his once bright blue eyes turned dark with lust. His messy fringe hangs down in front of his eyes, and his white shirt clings perfectly to his skin, causing the outline of his chest and abs to show prominently.

"Fuck, you're so pretty." He says, taking in the sight of me beneath him. "M'gunna make you feel really good, darling."

Before i can tell him to hurry the fuck up again, he shuts me up with his lips. He bites down softly, licking into my mouth. He nudges his knee in between my legs, and i cant help the soft moan that escapes my lips. I can feel Louis' own hardening length against my leg, and i smile smugly knowing i caused it.