Chapter Seventeen

The ride back to Louis house was silent, but not an uncomfortable one. It was actually rather nice.

Louis has his window down as we drive through the night, his hair blowing in the wind.

It's almost funny, how fast everything changed.

If you told me two month ago that I'd be sitting in the passenger seat of Louis Tomlinsons car, driving to his house to stay over the night, I probably would have called you delusional. But now it seemed like a somewhat normal occurance.

"Me mums not home. The girls are at dads place." He says casually, and oh.

"Why aren't you with your dad?" I ask him. He scoffs at the mention of the man.

"Why? Well for starters hes homophobic. And he cheated on our mum with some cheap whore he picked up off the street." Louis tells me. "We weren't always living in out here,you know. I was born on the East side. My dad owns a software company. When he left my mum, it stuffed us up and now she's stuck working double shifts on a low nurses salary at the hospital most nights. He got custody of Daisy, Pheobe, Lottie and Fizzy over the weekends. Doris and Ernest aren't his though, so they stay with our nan over the weekends so i can have the house to myself."

Wow. Thats alot to take in.

Thr girls staying with their dad on the weekends makes sense. When Eleanor first mentioned Lottie, she'd told us she lived on the rich side. She must've been taking about her dads house.

"Oh. I'm sorry about all that, Louis." I tell him sincerely, and he shrugs it off.

"Its whatever. I'm probably better off out here anyway. I wouldn't do any good in his enviornment anyway. I try to avoid ending up as some rich snob. They're so annoying." He tells me, and i frown. He sees it then adds. "Besides you. You're different. I don't know what it is about you, but I can put up with you."

I blush and look out the window, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Anyway. As i was saying, mums not home. Neither are the girls. Its just you and I." He looks over at me and winks, and i feel that familiar fluttering feeling in my stomach that i get wherever im around Louis.

I don't reply, because i know if i did my voice would come out shaky and nervous, which can you really blame me for? Being alone with Louis like this is really scary- in a good way.

We eventually pull up out the front of his house and get out of the car. Louis locks the doors behind us and then walks up the driveway, after gesturing me to follow.

I do as he says and follow him up to the porch, where he unlocks the front door with a house key he'd fished out of his pocket, and pushes me over the threshold gently, his palm on my lower back.

He moves his hands to my hips and kisses my neck from behind, softly, before speaking.

"Go up to my room. I just need to call my mum quick. I'll be up there in a second, sweetheart." He whispers.

The nicknames he gives me drive me crazy.

"Okay." I whisper back. I know there isn't anyone home, and there's no reason to actually be whispering, but it suits the atmosphere.

I walk up the stairs and find my way to his bedroom by memory. Walking in here feels sureal. I can't imagine what Liam would be saying if he could see me right now.

His room is messy as i remember. His bed isn't made, instead his sheets are all crumpled up at the bottom of the bed. He's got lose shoes and dirty clothes scattered over the place. I'd make fun of him for it,but my room is probably worse. It gets that way when you don't have a mother around to boss you about it all the time. I guess Louis is in a pretty similar situation seeing as his mum is out working majority of the time.