Chapter Thirty

5,601 words, besties. Enjoy :)

"Niall i swear to fucking gay Jesus, If you don't give me my fries I will personally throw you out the window."

I listen to Eleanor complain next to me.

We're in the Nando's drive through. Liams in the front seat, and since Niall and Liam are dating now, the passenger seat belongs to Niall (much to my dismay. He teases me about it alot).

Liam had let Niall hold the food which was pretty stupid of him since now he was dangling Eleanors fries in the air, just high enough so that she couldn't reach them.

"Nah I think I'll just-" Niall starts, but then catches my glare. "Ugh fine here, only cause Harry look's like he'll punch me."

We all laugh at that.

We have ten minutes until school starts. Niall passes the food round and we start eating in the car. Liam usually wouldn't let people eat in his car but of course Niall convinced him somehow.

When we eventially did pile out of the car out the front of the school, Eleanor runs up to someone and flings herself in her arms.

What? Why on earth is Lottie here? I think to myself. I look over at Perrie and Niall and they seem to be thinking the exact same thing. Liam on the other hand is probably wondering why the hell Eleanor just ran up and hugged some random he doesn't know.

"Lottie! I missed you love." Eleanor squeals, planting a kiss on the other girls mouth. "I'm so happy you convinced your dad!"

"Sorry, what?" Liam asks, looking confused as ever.

Eleanor turns round and gestures to Lottie.

"Liam this is Lottie, Lottie this is Liam. Harry's older brother." Eleanor explains. "And its Lottie's first day here! Shes my girlfriend."

Liam looked lost.

But Perrie and Niall started clapping.

"This is great Lottie! We can see you all the tine now! But why'd you move here so suddenly?" Niall asks, glancing between the two girls.

"Well I was gome schooled before, as you know.. I actually had my name down on the enrollment list here since I was little. But when mum and dad split i ended up just being home schooled since mum didn't want me exposed to all the money and shit. But i convinced them to let me come here for you guys and El." She explains with a smile. "Oh and It's lovely to meet you Liam."

"Nice to meet you too." Liam responds politely.

Niall and I snort at that. If only he knew who her brother was.

Then again, Liam can't dislike Lottie because of Louis. Theyre two different people after all. I'm glad Lottie transfered here though. I can tell she's going to be a great addition to our lunch table.

After getting over the little shock of Lottie being here, the bell rung and we head inside the school.

Lottie and I turn out to have first period English together which is great because I don't really have any friends in that class. Alot of people are scared to make.friends with me for some reason and I think it has to do with the fact that my brother looks like he could throw ten people like a shotput.

We share fries under the table in the back of the class during lesson. People keep looking back at Lottie strangely, obviously not used to having new students since this school is pretty hard to get into. It's probably weird for them to see her and I sitting together and getting along so well. They have no idea we know each other.