Chapter Thirty-One

Im having writers block aaaa its so annoying but i think its fine now. I had alot of school work this week so i didnt update as much dksksn sorry besties <3 ill update more this weekend.

Also please lmk if theres any spelling errors lmao i swear i double check but i always miss so much 😐

Ph and also im writing another book called 'My Youth is Yours" where Harrys the mayors son and Louis' Cheshires most wanted criminal or whatever. I published the first chapter if any of u r interested lol

Anyway, love u shawties <3

---
Louis agreed to meet at my house at six the next day after school.

We'd decided on dinner. I prepared lasagna and we also invited Niall. Well, Niall actually invited himself after hearing about the entire situation. We didn't mind though, he basically lives here anyway.

"I can't believe Liam actually knows now." Niall says as we're setting the table together. "Was he mad?"

"Shit yeah," I respond. "Went off at me when we got home last night."

It's true. Liam had yelled at me at ten at night, probably waking up the neighbours. He told me I was stupid and careless. I am careless. Careless about what he thinks of Louis and I's relationship.

I told him that I wasn't completely on-board with him and Niall getting together but I still put up with it for the sake of their happiness, and I asked Liam why he couldn't just do the same for me.

And so after a long emotional chat with Liam, I managed to convince him to give it a go, and just try be nice to Louis for me.

It's my mistake to make, not his. He can't protect me from everything. And he doesn't need to protect me from Louis because at this point I'm probably safer with Louis' than I am staying in my own house. You never know the lengths drug dealers will go to to get what they want.

At one past six theres a knock on the door. I run to grab it before Niall and Liam can, because I know Niall will just ask annoying questions, and theres a good chance if Liam opens it they could end up smashing each others heads into the screen door.

I seriously wouldn't doubt them.

I pull the door open and Louis' standing there looking hot as ever in casual clothes. Just skinnies and a white T-shirt. His hair is smooth and looks soft. I want to touch it, but I don't cause that might be weird.

"Hey, angel." He greets me, opening his arms and I lean in to hug him. I hear Niall wolf-whistle from where he's standing in the hallway and I roll my eyes.

"Hi Lou."

When i pull back I take Louis' hand pull him over the threshold.

"So how are you?" He asks when I push the heavy wooden door closed behind us. Niall's gone back to the kitchen now. What even was the point of coming out in the first place?

"I'm good! Liam's a litte iffy but he'll get over it. He said he'll try be nice to you for me, but don't tell him I told you that because I don't think it's something he'd ever like to admit.

"He better, I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me to." He tells me and I smile contagiously. Now we're both smiling.

"I'm not gonna tell you to leave." I whisper.

We step into the kitchen and Niall and Liam are already sitting there at the table next to each other. Theh both look up and I let go of Louis hand. Instead I brush my hand against is wrists lightly.

"Hi Louis." Niall's the first person to speak. I love him, he always has a way of breaking awkward tension and I'm not sure if he's even aware of it. "Come sit! Harry made lasagna."