Chapter Eighteen

Tw/ homophobic slurs
-

When i wake up the next morning, it's sunday. Louis is still asleep underneath me. After our shower He'd given me back his jersey and a pair of sweats to wear to bed, and then i fell asleep on his chest.

I think back over the events of last night, and I remember how i ended up here in the first place.

"Shit!" I curse, and begin searching for my phone that I'd lost in the blanket last night.

I turn it on and see its on fifteen percent. I have 42 missed called from Liam, 9 calls from Niall, and a whole lot of texts from the boys and Eleanor.

[Eleanor]: I know you're okay staying with Louis, but your brother is freaking out. He passed out after you left but now he's going off his nut. I know we aren't on the best of terms right now, but please call when you can. Xx

I didn't think about the consequences this would have. It's not as if its my fault, anyway. I mean, i didn't really ask to get kidnapped... I'm just not complaining. That's all.

I know Liam is gonna be pissed at Louis and i don't really blame him. If i had a little brother and somebody kidnapped them on their birthday party, I'm sure I'd react the same way. I feel bad for Liam, he must be worried sick.

I sigh and press on his contact. I'd better call him sooner than later, before he files a police report. I don't know how Louis would get himself out of that one.

I press the call button and Liam picks up on the second ring, which is probably his personal record of how fast he's ever answered. I hear rusteling on the other side of the line, and then Liams panicked voice.

"Harry i am so sorry, i shouldn't have dunk anything last night, this is all my fault. Are you okay? Did he touch you?" Liam rambles.

Did he touch me?

Well shit. He fucked me into next week. Does that count?

"No, Li. They didn't. I'm fine. It was just a stupid prank. We literally went back to his house and watched movies. They just wanted to freak you out." I lie to Liam casually, like being kidnapped is a completely normal occurance.

I hear Liam let out an audible sigh from the other end, and Niall's loud Irish voice in the backround say something along the lines of "Told ya he'd be fine. We watched Karate Kid together, he knows kung fu!"

And i laugh at that because really I can't even walk without tripping over my own feet.

"I'm just glad you're okay, Harry. I was so worried. I swear next time I see Tomlinson I'm gunna-"

"You're not going to do anything, Liam. You're gonna be the bigger person for once and ignore him. It was just a prank, he's been awfully kind to me, and he's going to drop me off on East side himself so I don't have to walk alone." I say, and Liam scoffs.

"As if I'm letting him get away with this. Whats the adress? I'll come get you."

"No Li, that wont be necessary, honestly, I'll be fine. I love you!" I say quickly and then hang up, closing my phone and chucking it on the matress.

"He really seems to care about you, you know." Louis says, and i jump because i wasnt aware he was awake. "You're lucky to have him. He still sucks, though."

I chuckle and smack him in the chest, a little harder than intended but whatever. Louis sits up fast, flips me over and starts tickling me.

"Argh- Louis! HAHAHA STOP!" I breath between laughs, and he finally does, pushing a curl back from out of my face and staring into my eyes.