Chapter Ten

I change into the same green sweater i wore the other day, and grey sweats. I had messy sex hair, obviously, though i didn't give a shit.

I pick up the condom and open the car door to get out. Luckily its not raining anymore. I decided to be an asshole and stuff it in the mail box so Liam would find it in the morning. Its not like he can prove its mine anyway.

When i get back to the car Louis is sitting watching me.

"..Why did you just put our condom in your mailbox?" He asks, and i roll my eyes. Here we go.

"Long story," I tell him, but continue explaining anyway.

"So basically, after we stole the trophy and I made out with you to try and escape, and then Niall caught us, of course the fucking idiot went and blabbed off to Liam. Obviously Liam took it the complete wrong way and wouldn't listen to me when I told him I only did it to distract you and get away. He told me that if the school finds out I kissed you, since you're from Holmes Chapel, my reputation would be ruined or whatever. Then I yelled at him and told him that he's the only one who's afraid of having a 'bad reputation', and I told him to pull the stick out of his ass. Then he got mad and slapped me and told me I'm not allowed to talk like that to him as long as he's my guardian, and I'm living under that roof. He also basically told me I'm not allowed to kiss anyone unless he approves the person, because it might jeopardize his reputation or some shit? I don't even know, but i was really pissed and ended up storming out of the house, and then I called you because I know that if there's one thing that would piss Liam off the most, it would be giving myself out to you. And also because i just needed a distraction from all this shit, and its also my birthday and you did say to call you, so.." I explain the best I can.

"Wow. He's more of a dick than i thought he was." Louis says leaning his head back on the leather seats. The car reeks of sex, but we couldn't have the windows down cause its raining.

"Yeah, well. I'm really pissed off at him. I don't think i want to see him for a few days. I'm gonna go to Nialls house now-"

"No you're not," Louis interrupts me. "You're coming back to mine. Niall will just tell Liam where you are. Plus, he's going to wonder what you've been doing for the past hour, and I don't see how you're going to explain you were getting fucked in the backseat of my car right outside your house."

I feel my cheeks flush red at the use of his words. "Won't your parents mind??" I ask.

"You don't have to worry about them. Dad doesn't live with us, and mums bound to love you. I mean, you've got dimples and curly hair, you're adorable. I wish Liam looked more like you, then maybe I'd be able to stand him a little more." Louis says, then runs his hand through my damp hair.

"Ew, don't call me adorable. Just because I let you fuck me like you've wanted to for the past two weeks, doesn't mean i hate you any less." I tell Louis. "But sure, I'd love to stay the night with you."

"Then hop into the passengers seat, Curly." He says, and i cringe at the nickname he came up with for me.

"I think i liked it better when you called me darling." I tell him honestly. Curly sounds ridiculous.

"Darling it is then." He tells me as i strap myself in. Then we're driving off away from my house, to the other side of town, leaving nothing but our used condom in the mail box for Liam to discover tomorrow morning.

--

Louis house isn't anything i expected it to be.

I assumed that he'd live in some cheap, crappy house on the West side. Turns out he actually lives in a fairly decent two story town house right in the centre of town. He basically lives on the border between East and West.