Chapter Twenty-Two

Niall calls in sick to the game that afternoon. He says he can't stand the thought of being around Liam right now, amd that he'd probably play like shit with all that's on his mind right now anyway.

I don't blame Niall. I'm pissed at Liam myself.

Everyone can see he's been sleeping around lately. Ever since Cheryl, he hasnt been able to keep a steady relationship. Its all 'fuck-and-leave' and clearly Niall and Maya were victims of it.

So at five, Niall and i are dressed and ready to go watch the game that Holmes Chapel are sure to win,because without Niall the team just won't work as well as it usually does. Niall is a pretty important member.

Niall complained about going at first because he was supposed to be 'sick' but i told him it wouldnt matter and if Liam said anything i would personally bitch slap him myself.

I only want to go because i get to see Louis, my now boyfriend, run across a field all sweaty and hot in a football uniform.

It's so strange to refer to Louis as my boyfriend now. With all the Niall and Liam drama going on since this morning, i hadn't really had time to stop and think about it. What would this mean for us now? Dates? More sex? Less sex? Holding hands and being couple-y? I have no idea honestly.

We catch the bus to school since nobody wants to be in a car with Liam right now. When we get to the school the game is just about to start, and Eleanor has saved us a spot on the bleachers, suprisingly Lottie is there with her.

"Hey," Eleanor says as we sit down. "Niall why aren't you down there on the field?"

"It's a long story and I'd rather not get into it." He sighs, then he glances over at Lottie.

"Hey you most be El's girlfriend?" He questions and lottie nods, smiling. "Do i recongnise you from somewhere?"

The three of us freeze and Niall looks at us strangely.

I break the silence.

"Guys Niall knows about Louis and I dating, you can tell him."

Eleanor gasps. "You're dating? I thought you two were just hooking up!"

"Keep it down will you, the whole school will hear you." I shove my hand over her mouth and she bites it.

"What? She knew first?! Im your best friend Harry!" Niall complains.

Then Lottie speaks. "Okay. First off, I'm Lottie. Nice to meet you Niall. Now from what ive heard, you and El are both Harry's best friends. The only reason Eleanor knew about Harry and Louis first is because I'm Louis sister and one day El and Harry ran into each other over at my house when Louis brang him over." She explains, and Niall looks dumbfounded.

"This is all so confusing." He says. "You know what, explain this to me all again when my brain is awake. For now let's just watch the game. And its nice to meet you too, Lottie."

Just then both teams walk out onto the field and my eyes land on Louis immediantly. Hes wearing a strap jersey that shows off his bicepts and his shoulder blades, and baggy shorts that go down to just above his knees. They still make his ass look nice though.

"Holy shit," Niall whispers to me, eyes wide. "Was that you?"

I look at what hes pointing out and see that he's got really deep red scratches down his arms and back, and he's got love bites all under his jaw and collar bones.

"Well shit." I say, admiring my work from afar. The marks and scratches were very prominent and i could hear the girls behind us giggling about it. If only they knew.