Chapter Twenty-Four

The next day i stand on the porch of my own house, contemplating weather or not I should knock.

I woke up in Louis' arms that morning wearing just my hoodie and my boxers. He didn't want to get up at first and cuddled me closer to him. Eventually though, i managed to drag him out of bed to help Zayn clean up a little. Today was some stupid public holiday so we had the day off school, which i was thankful for.

After we'd cleaned, and Zayn and Ashton teased me about the purple marks over mine and Louis' neck, we said our farewells and he dropped me off at my house, leaving a soft kiss on my lips that i could still feel now.

Liam's car is in the driveway so I'm certain he's home. I'm not sure if i want to talk to him right now. He's been a complete dick.

I decide not to go through the front door because he'd see me if he's in the living room. Instead i walk around the house until i find my bedroom window.

Theres a ladder pressed up against the side from the other night when Louis came over. The window is still open, though. It's strange because i could've sworn i shut it before Niall and I left for the game yesterday afternoon.

I climb up the ladder trying to make as little noise as possible, then i stumble through.my bedroom window and i almost smack my face on the floor.

"Took you long enough, where have you been?"

I jump out of my skin then, and snap my head towards my bed where Perrie is sitting, crossed legged with her phone in her hand.

"Perrie?" I ask in confusion. "What are you doing here? You scared the shit out of me!."

She just laughs at me and chucks her phine on the mattress.

"I heard what happened. I came by last night to keep you company, silly. Seems by the state of your neck you've already had plenty." She points out, and i groan.

"You stayed here all night?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yeah. Fell asleep. Your bed's quiet comfortable, you know." She says. "Liam doesn't know i'm here. I climbed through your window."

Of course she did. I love her so much, i feel bad she waited to hang out with me all night and i haven't been round. She's one of my friends and i haven't checked in on her at all recently.

"I'm sorry i wasn't home Pez," I tell her, then i hop onto the bed and hug her tightly. "I wouldve xome 'round if i knew you were here."

She rolls her eyes.

"Cut the crap, Styles. Who'd you do last night? Was he cute?" She wiggles her eyebrows and i cover my face with my hand, nuzzling into her chest.

"Nooo, you'll be mad." I whine, and she gasps.

"It wasn't anyone off the hockey team, was it?" She asks and i shake my head no. I don't even know what she has against those guys, anyway.

"Then who?" She presses. "Tell meee."

"Niall and El already know... pleaseee don't freak out?"

"Cant believe you haven't told me yet!" She slaps my leg. "I wont be mad, promise, H."

"Okay." I breathe. "It was Louis."

I watch her face go from confused to shocked, her eyes widen the same way Niall and Eleanor's had done.

"Well shit. How'd you get him in the sheets then?" She asks me and mentally im thanking the gods above for not making her yell at me.

"Long story. But we're kind of dating now." I tell her and she just stares at me for a moment.