Chapter 1: The Mysterious Summoner that Came from Another World

A yawn was heard from a room in the early morning. A light blonde haired boy at the age of 15, with a scrawny appearance and an almost lifeless black eyes woke up from the bed. " Another day, another boring matter of events. Jeez, why can't anything be interesting? " he said.

Y/n L/n, a 15 year old boy who is almost a shut-in such as the certain familiar main character, went to his work as a part-time cashier in a convenience store. To him, it was another boring day but it was needed due to him being alone. No family nor even friends as everyone ignored him unless it was work. Due to his almost serious and professional look, it seemed scary to others while some took it as boring.

However, one (un)fortunate event at dusk, around 4 PM, he was greeted with four muggers who were armed with knives. They seemed to notice him and his weak figure and soon after that, Y/n use the secret technique passed down to men by a great man.

Nigerundayo!!!!

As he ran away from the four muggers, they also tried to chase him. Along the streets, alleyways, and even the overpass. As he was getting exhausted while crossing a street, a familiar ' honk! honk! ' could be heard. Turning around, it was the sinister being that isekai's every living being possible:

 Turning around, it was the sinister being that isekai's every living being possible:

Truck-kun

A loud crash was the last thing he heard before he died.

Opening his eyes, he could see that he was in the limbo of the afterlife. " L/n Y/n, welcome to the afterlife, " a voice had said and when he looked up, a silver long-haired girl with purple eyes was right in front of him. Her appearance could be seen pretty to Y/n but he kept it to himself and just jested, " Yeah....Pretty unfortunate and untimely and got isekai'd to afterlife by Truck-kun. " and became glum, knowing he wouldn't be able to play video games.

" Well.... You only have two choices. First is that you can go to heaven. However due to your preferences in your hobbies, you wouldn't want that right? " the silver-haired goddess asked.

" Huh? Why? " Y/n tilted his head in curiosity alongside changing his tone into it while his eyes are still dull. " Well, for starters, Heaven isn't what most people believe. You don't need to eat and there is no television, game console, and etcetera. You'll only be basking into the sun without a body while talking with your predecessors. " the goddess had said.

Y/n gritted his teeth in anger when the word predecessors are said. However, he tried not to be emotional about it. Out of respect for the young lad, the goddess continued and said out the second option " The second option is reincarnating and beginning a new life. You will start back out as a baby and all your memories will be erased. However, I guess you'll like the other option. "

' Other option? What is she talking about? ' Y/n thought as he perked up a little bit. " You like video games don't you? Especially hack and slash types of games. " the goddess said and Y/n nodded. True enough, he was fascinated with hack and slash games, and Devil May Cry is the most memorable to him and one character stuck to his mind: