Chapter 30

' Grr.... He really tricked me into a dangerous situation.... ' Alicia growled as she rose up from the debris she has fallen from. Her arm where her False Bringer is burnt as she used it to protect herself from the attack.

" You really had that intent huh? I guess you really had decided not to hold back eh? I am gonna make sure this lesson is gonna hurt.

Now... How do we get out of here.... "

She said as she wandered around Nightmare's dimension as she then heard something charging towards her. It was the Abyss Demons that were enslaved by Nightmare itself. The demon that charged towards Alicia swung its scythe, only for it to be blocked by an armored arm. Grabbing the demon by the neck, she absorbed the soul of the demon. Two more rose up and growled as she grinned.

" Your souls are mine... "

With Megumin, Lady, and Wiz

" She is barely making it.... " Lady said as she tried to sustain Wiz's remaining vitality with her own energy. " I should've done something... Wiz...she protected me from Alicia... " Megumin said guiltily as she then heard a commotion from afar.

" The barrier is damaged! An intruder! A filthy demon! " an Axis Cultist said as Griffon flew past by the attacks that were being bombarded to him. The familiar didn't hurt anyone, even if he spited them. The only thing he'd done was deflect and dodge the attacks maimed at him. " Out of the way you two! INCOMING HOMING MISSILE! " Griffon shouted as Lady and Megumin moved out of the way as Wiz stretched out her hand, reaching for Griffon.

Until some unknown kind of magic bound him. " Fuck... Who in the hell- GAH! " an immense pain shocked Griffon as he exploded.

" You didn't have to be that cruel sister... " a voice said as the caster glared at Wiz. " Oh please, we came what we were here for. Now.... We will have to make sure none gets in the way. Especially this lich. You two, guard Hans. Now. We can't have another failure in our hands. " The mage said as her ' sisters ' went off.

Kazuma tried to attack the mage as she simply wave her hand and was slammed onto a tree. " Hush now... You are helping a lich child. Or are you a traitor too much like these two? " the mage said looking at Lady and Megumin as she summoned an army of demons which made the whole people scurry away and panic for help.

Adventurers struggled against the hordes as Lady was having a difficult time fending off demons away from Megumin. She couldn't focus on Megumin. " With Y/n out of the way, you're all doomed! I am starting with you! " the mage declared as Kazuma struggled to break free.

A sound of someone being sliced was then heard by them.

With Dante

" Come on! Have you two finally given up already?! " Dante taunted Agni and Rudra as the Devil Hunter waited for them to get up. " Ignite the Flames... NOW! " Balrog shouted as Dante ignited the Devil Arm while the brothers got up. As the two charged towards Dante, a roar was heard, black tendrils impaled and skewered their limbs as if to restrain them. It was Shadow who then grabbed the Sparda by his mouth and leaped on top of the two demons reaching Dante. " Hey adorable feline, you should give that back to your master. " Dante told Shadow as the familiar turned human and just handed Dante the Devil Sword forcefully while gazing at him as if to say, " You'll need it more than he does to finish the job. " before prowling past Agni and Rudra.

" Welp... Looks like all the warm ups are over. Sorry you two. This one is gonna hurt. " Dante told them as he wielded Sparda and dashed at the two demons, only for the large attack to be blocked by Cavaliere Angelo who struggled to deflect Dante's swings. Before the Devil Hunter could attack Cavaliere, he was teleported by Cavaliere's borrowed power.

" You two, find the familiar... I will deal with the Sparda descendant... " he commanded as Agni and Rudra went off to find Shadow.

The two demons dashed and searched for the familiar as if they were on patrol duty, they didn't have any luck finding Shadow, and Rudra was impaled by a spear and Agni was attacked from Red Queen's swings. Agni fought back, but it was clear it was exhausted from being toyed around by Dante.