Intermission

" Hey... Kazuma. " Y/n called out as they stopped walking on the plains just outside the town. " Hm? What is it Y/n? Got tired from walking? " Kazuma asked jokingly as the Dark Angel shook his head. " It's just... There will be a day, when you follow me...You will die permanently. Across the line of this town, there will be people...

Who cross the line to become a monster themselves. There will be a day that Aqua's resurrection won't save you. " he said as he made a line between them. " Y/n... Are you- "

" I am not ending our friendship. I want you to stay out of this to protect you. If you are gonna get stubborn and cross this line...

I might be forced to bring you to Eris. "

This line had shocked Kazuma and was wide eyed. The tone of Y/n's voice says that he is not bluffing. He was gonna do it, and his gaze shot out killing intent. " If you plan on following me, you'll risk your life. " he added as he left towards the woods.

....

" You seemed to be pretty harsh there. "

" I had to be, because I realized something in my fight against Alicia... I will die, and there is no resurrection spell that is gonna save me if ever my healing factor overloads. Same goes for Dante, Trish, and Wiz. We are prepared to die, and unlike Kazuma and the rest, we don't have a 1-Up that's gonna save our asses without any repercussions. Besides, things are gonna get rough from here and since I know that Kazuma values his life over than anything, I said that with full on killing intent. " Y/n answered to Griffon as they rested beside a tree.

" And if he does cross it, he'll have to defeat Shadow... I ordered him to guard that line. If he does win against him, which I think will not happen, I'll step in... And put him out of commission temporarily. That alone...should send the message... " Y/n added as he tried to not cry in guilt for what he was gonna do.

' Everyone... I am sorry for this dumbfuckery I am gonna do... '

Demon King's Palace

Sounds of the Usurper struggling could be heard as he was struggling to walk.. " Damn you.... You sealed off my full power... I can even be killed by Dante with him not trying.... " Urizen said to himself as the Demon King's Daughter scoffed. " I could even kill you effortlessly with that seal that is implanted in you. You should thank that I killed father before he could've completely sealed you. " she said as the Usurper growled at her in anger before realizing the situation he was in.

She could've killed him after the daughter has killed her father, Urizen wondered why he is spared.

" Why? Why did you have to spare the likes of me even if you know I am weak? " he asked the Former Demon King's Daughter. " Simple, I hated my father... Too compassionate, too kind, nothing about him screams a demon. Him and Vanir are those I fully spite the most.

How can they be called demons if they have that sense of honor? Vanir on the other hand has a disgusting principle of not killing humans. WE ARE DEMONS! WE SHOULD BE RULING EVERYONE, TERRORIZING THEM, AND MAKE THEM BEND THE KNEE IN FEAR!

I saw that quality in you. You are merciless... You seek power... You have every quality as a top notch demon. I may die one day by your hand, but I will be happy to die. My father's blood makes me sick either way. I will guide you to the pinnacle of your wishes...

To obtain absolute power... "

Vanir's Camp

" Sir Vanir... Our guest has woken up. "

" Drop the formalities my friend, are the wounds finally healing? "

" Yes...but it'll take a week for her to recover. "

" Alright then... "

...

...

" Sir Vanir? "

" Yes? You may take your leave if you want "

" No, I just want to ask... Why keep her alive? "

" It's what he requested me to do. Besides, it'll be fun feeding on her despair and embarrassment. Those aside, I want to teach her the values of being human again. "