Chapter 18: A Rough Reuinion

(Konosuba Season 2's new Opening in Certain Events by the way!)

" The trial of the defendant, Y/n L/n, the Dark Angel... Begins now. " the judge said as he slammed his gavel.

" Sena... Your opening statement, please. "

" Yes, your Honor. We've been suspecting Y/n L/n as a member of the Demon King's Army as of late due to the sighting of him transforming into one and attacking the member specialized in killing demons. " Sena said as she glared at Y/n. She still remembered the embarrassment from the humiliation she felt from him.

" That would be me... Me and the defendant here wouldn't deny it. I did look like I was going to hurt his familiars. His familiars, a talking hawk demon and a black jaguar, they took down the Pyrobats. "

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A HAWK DEMON?! MY NAME IS GRIFFON DAMN IT! " Griffon shouted from afar as Y/n slammed his face in the desk. " Griffon, stop making things worssseeee... " he monologued as his voice was muffled.

Griffon kept on rambling until Shadow covered his beak and dragged him off the court. " Anyway, continuing my discussion- "

" I've heard everything. You should've stopped after I heard the issue of you being attacked. " Sena said as Credo tried to protest but the prosecutor just shouted:

" NEXT! "

" If we can't get Sena to stop... We're gonna have to resort to that. Either way, things are NOT looking good Credo. " Y/n said monotonously.

" Yeah. I know, we have to do something with it and snap her to her senses. " Credo said as Sena brought in the new witness.

" Witness... Please state your name and occupation. " Sena said in a formal manner as the witness stepped it. " S-sorry Y/n... Someone threatened me to do this... " Kyouya said with guilt as he glanced to Lilith who was sharpening her greatsword.

' Shit... Chances of getting out by trial outside combat is getting low! Sena is pulling out all the stops to get Y/n executed! ' Credo thought as Y/n growled and gritted his teeth at the helmet covered Lilith while Sena got all the formalities off from Kyouya

" Well then, we've heard from your two members that your sword was broken by him. Is that true? " Sena asked with insistence of truth in her voice as Kyouya was nervous to say something. Him, Kazuma, Aqua, and the rest stood silent(except for Kyouya who failed) as to keep themselves out from it. Y/n would be mad at them if they got in harm's way so they kept their presence and mouths shut.

Kyouya still couldn't speak from fear and was shaking until Y/n blurted out, " Go on... Say it. The whole detail. I won't be mad for it. " in a monotonous manner as his eyes became soulless.

" A-alright... " Kyouya said in the lowest tone possible as he took deep breaths. " He did break my sword accidentally but- "

" Thank you very much! " Sena said as she walked back and cut Kyouya off until Kazuma and Dante shouted,

" What?! " Sena was shocked as both the two shouted out ' Objection! ' out of nowhere. " Now hold it right there! This isn't right! You haven't heard the full story yet! " Kazuma said as he slammed his hand on the desk.

" That's right. How about we let the witness say the full story back then? " Dante offered with a smug smile on his face.

" I object! That part of the testimony the witness gave out is all what the court needs! Judge! " Sena said and called out as she tried to block the way to truth.