Chapter 36: Welcome to the Chuunibyou Village

"THIS IS SUCH A BAD IDEA!" Kazuma screamed as he was being carried by Y/n who was in his Devil Trigger form. "Sorry! This is the nearest teleport spot I know! Forgive me!" Wiz apologized as she tried to keep up with Y/n's running speed. Although the latter was capable of killing all of them, the thought of being captured by female orcs horrified him so much that attacking wasn't an option. He was willing to drain his energy in his Devil Trigger form just to escape them.

"This is a fucking nightmare!" Y/n shouted as he kept running more as he was more horrified of the orcs catching up to them. Knowing he'll risk energy loss from this, he summoned Nightmare and then jumped towards the blob. Nightmare then bullrush charged towards the orcs, rampaging and throwing every single female orc it sees meters above sea level, in the courtesy of Kazuma and Y/n piloting it in the inside yelling "Die! Die! Die! Die!" as Nightmare then rampaged more and more as Megumin, Aqua, Wiz, Griffon, and Darkness watched this scene play through.

"We should stop them before they destroy the whole forest and get framed for environmental damage." Griffon suggested as Wiz nodded. Megumin on the other hand was enjoying the scene and tapped the ground with her staff. "I think the damage they are doing is justifiable." she said as she was about to cast Explosion magic on the runaway female orcs. 

However, unknownst to them, two female orcs had started climbing on Nightmare's golem body and when they reached the peak, they reached out their arms trying to grab Y/n and Kazuma. Inside the 'Nightmare Control Room', the two stooges then stopped rampaging when they saw an orc arm breach through. Their anger and rage turned into panic as Nightmare rolled and thrashed around almost hitting Griffon who was trying to get the orcs off Nightmare. 

The orcs were persistent, not out of sheer determination, but out of pure horniness to capture and breed with the two. Oh dear, this ain't going to end well. 

Suddenly, in the depths of the blob-like appearance of Nightmare, Shadow then appeared and quickly mauled and damaged the orcs to the point they can't grab ahold of Nightmare and were in a statuesque state.

Suddenly, from Nightmare, the two adventurers then rose out and it was clear they were exhausted from rampaging against a horde of female orcs who had just tried to violate them in a not so good manner. As the two fell, Wiz caught Y/n bridal style while Griffon was carrying Kazuma. "I am jealous of how you two interact." Kazuma bluntly told Y/n as he playfully stuck out his tongue. "Who knows, you might get a girlfriend soon. Maybe a tomboyish girlfriend to boot." He responed, still not knowing Kazuma and Megumin are dating which surprised Kazuma on how dense Y/n was about other's relationships. 

Minutes later, all of them were resting in a forest near the Crimson Demon Village. It seemed like Y/n was enjoying sleeping and resting his back on Wiz as the latter was patting his head and humming a lullaby. It was like a mother watching over her young one and protecting him from any harm. Kazuma and Megumin who were watching the two interact were baffled by this. 

"I am quite jealous of them..." Megumin whispered as she stared on what Y/n was resting on. "You're more focused on those? I don't blame you. However, I am more jealous on how they interact. They're so close to each other." Kazuma pointed out as Wiz took notice of them whispering. 

"Ah! Am I too affectionate? Sorry." Wiz apologized as Kazuma shook his head. "Nah, something like that is what Y/n deserves. He needs someone like you, honestly speaking. From handling us problem children, to outright going out of his way to protect all of us, he needs this. I am glad that you are by his side all the time." he thanked the lich as she patted Y/n's head.