Chapter 3

" Because what's worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?" - James Patterson

3rd person pov~

Jisoo wrapped the bandage around y/n carefully not to hurt the younger. 

" And there you go~" She cooed, softly tapping the bandage around the younger arm. She then turned to the latter and wore a serious face.

" Don't get hurt again okay?" She ordered sternly while fixing the younger outfit with a small smile tucked on her lips.

" Yeah yeah I won't." Y/n replied in a low tone before pushing the chicken lover girl out from the room.

The raven of course protested and whined loudly but only earned an apologetic smile from the younger. " Sorry unnie but we need to get ready now and you can watch us after!!" She reassured the older.

Jisoo slumped her back in sulky manner before nodding her head, slowly walking back to her bear bestfriend. Y/n watched as the latter left with a frown.

" Sorry unnie, can't promise you that."

Meanwhile, Seulgi and others were arguing about the seats arrangement. 

" I should sit here-"

" No me!"

" Excuse me, I'm here first."

Irene looked at her members in disbelief. She can't believe that they were arguing about the stupid topic. Hell, she can't even believe that she is here, right in front of the big platform where y/n will perform soon.

Talking about that idiot making her head hurts as hell. She just hope that girl won't anything stupid with her performance.

Well if that girl want to do anything stupid, just do it, but don't ever include the brunette name.

" Unnie, sit down! The show is about to begin." She turned to her left and saw everyone already settled down. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion until she noticed jisoo was there.

" Oh o-okay.."

She cursed silently when she realised that she is going to sit between wendy and joy. As much as she want to just leave and dump her members right now, she can't do anything since as soon as she moved her left leg, the show began.

Knowing that she can't left by now, she puffed her cheeks in annoyance before averting her gaze on the stage.

" I wonder when y/n is going to perform." She heard the canadian mumbled.