chapter 17

" If you knew what you were to me, you would never try to hide away

" If you knew what you were to me, you would never try to hide away.." - Louis Tomlinson

3rd person pov~

The next day, Y/n wake up, feeling a weigh on her stomach as her eyes fluttered open slowly. She didn't recalled sleeping with someone else on bed so when she sat still, her eyes bulged out as she gasped in horror.

There was a cat, a white one to be exact, sleeping on her stomach. She knows that the older wasn't fancy of any living furry creatures, probably won't even dare to touch it yet alone adopt one so whom does this cat belongs to?

Could it be I-Irene transfer herself a cat form?!

" J-Joohyun?" She slightly poked the cat, waking its up from sleep. The cat stretched its body and looked at y/n with unamused stare.

" Oh you wake up already." Y/n snapped her head towards the door and tilted her head in confusion when she saw seulgi with a mug in her hand, leaning against the door.

" Unnie? Why are you here and who's cat is this? Where's joohyun?" The younger asked in worried making seulgi smile in delight.

" Just awake and already searching for her, tch!" The bear retorted as the latter face flushed red indicating that she is embarrassed about it.

The cat on her lap suddenly move and stretched its paws before licking it, melting y/n's sight as she keep caressed the furry creature. The cat has a white fur and wasn't that fat. Must be seulgi's.

" Your cat?" Seulgi hummed in response and sipped on her coffee.

" Aww its looks like olivia benson!"

" Who's that?"

" Nevermind, just taylor swift's cat name."

Y/n moved away the cat from her lap and slowly standing up, walking towards seulgi while rubbing her head, trying to sooth the pain. The bear make her way for y/n to past through before turning back to her cat, only to find that little furry ball wasn't there anymore.

" Uhm y/n, where's lala?"

_____

Irene completely lose it.

She already bought anything she need to make hangover for a certain person in her house and right now, she is already in front of her house's door but didn't feel any courage to open it.

She was afraid.

Afraid that if she open the door right now, she would see a scene that will haunt her forever.