chapter 9

" I realize the time that I wasted here, I feel like you can't feel the way I feel

" I realize the time that I wasted here, I feel like you can't feel the way I feel." - Kid LAROI

3rd person pov~

Irene was frustrated. She is totally losing it. She wasn't even thinking straight. She clearly doesn't know anything about that musical instrument. She thought every guitar are just the same but unfortunately no. Heck, she doesn't even know that a guitar has a modern acoustic and a classical one. She thought those two were just the same thing by the looks of it.

She probably stay up a little late last night resulting a slight dark circle under her eyes. Thank god the class was supposed to finish early today since the teachers have a meeting. She was thinking about asking wendy about the best choice of guitar since that girl a music lover but she couldn't. That canadian would be nosy about everything and bug her until she releases the truth.

Suddenly an idea popped inside her head as she took out her phone and began to text her cousin. The idea seems to go well as her cousin agreed on keeping her company to the guitar shop.

" God, I hope she won't be annoying.." Irene said to herself as she placed her phone back into her bag and turned to the teacher who already in class.

______

" So.. since when?" Jennie asked her cousin, popping out her lollipop and stared at her nails, trying so hard to look like a badass which earned a disgust looks from irene.

" I want to gift it for someone."

" Who?"

" Non of your concern."

" Auch then I don't want to help you."

Irene stopped abruptly and looked at jennie in disbelief. " What? But you promised me!" Jennie smirked evilly before walking closer to her cousin, blowing out a kiss.

" Then, tell me honey."

Irene sighed and motioned her cousin to enter the shop. She looked around, making sure that there won't be anyone around before continue telling jennie everything.

" Oh so you want to thank her by giving a guitar? Did she even likes guita-"

" No, she broke her guitar when she smashed it to the guy's head."

" Ohh.."

The silence once again came as Irene awkwardly glancing around. She was looking at a ton of guitars that was displaying there, again still don't know which one is the best. She grabbed jennie's hand and lead the girl towards one guitar.