chapter 13

" Every night I'm with you I fall more in love

" Every night I'm with you I fall more in love.." - Shawn Mendes

3rd person pov~

Irene couldn't stopped thinking about what happened yesterday. Heck she even keep cursing herself for behaving like that. She doesn't know what had happened to her heart. The only thing that keep her sane now is her mind. 

But for how long until her mind will finally betrays her? She don't know.

Whatever kind of feelings she have been through lately, she hope to find answer soon. To whether keep it or drop it. 

She doesn't want to get hurt..

Suddenly her phone chimed indicating that someone just send her a message. She opened her phone and saw a message from her cousin. Groaning out loud, Irene slumped herself on bed for awhile before standing up and get ready.

That brat Gucci's lover just invited her for a hangout. Wait no, more like forcing her to come with her. Jennie said that Lisa will bring her friend too and they don't want the latter to end up as a third wheel there so jennie suggested to bring irene too.

And that's how Irene was walking aggressively, approaching her cousin with a cold glare. Lisa looked at Irene and gulped in fear. She never thought jennie's cousin could be this scary. Sure jennie was already scary but her cousin?

If a glare could kill someone, she will probably die now.

" I swear jennie.. You owe me one." Jennie rolled her eyes at her cousin remarks. She nodded her head and replied back.

" Fine my beloved cousin." Irene clicked her tongue and crossed her arms. She then turned to lisa as the latter quietly hid behind her girlfriend.

" What are we waiting for? Let's go." Irene asked Lisa but the latter shook her head. She gestured her hand to jennie to continue but the latter replied back in annoyed tone.

" Yah Lalisa manoban. Since when you're such a dick? It's just a joohyun unnie, she don't bite." Jennie scoffed at her girlfriend then turning to Irene.

" We're waiting for this dumbass friend-"

" There she is."

Lisa cut jennie off and waved her hand excitedly when she saw her friend approaching them from behind Irene. Jennie whipped her head to lisa supposed to be friend and widened her eyes in disbelief.

" BABY???!!" She exclaimed making Irene more curious with that lisa's friend. It's seems like lisa doesn't bother about jennie calling the latter baby. That's kinda sus.